Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing Bookmarks Problem
I'm new to Cent am I'm having problems importing my bookmarks from a HTML file. After the import, Cent put all of them into the "Bookmarks bar" folder and I can't seem to get them out. I've tried dragging and dropping within chrome://bookmarks/ but that didn't work. What is the solution here?
Hi "ovalseven", 

Welcome to the Cent forum! For most of the Chromium-based browsers, as far as I know, the answer to your question can be:

* If you don't want bookmarks imported from a HTML file to appear in the bookmarks bar, you need to hide the bookmarks bar completely (Ξ > Bookmarks > Hide bookmarks bar);

* If you say "The bookmarks bar only shows the bookmarks that I want to appear!", you must move them to the top of the list (by drag-drop).

Greetings,

NOTE: Bookmarks imported from a HTML file begin to appear directly in the bookmarks bar by default. If that's not your case, either your HTML file is corrupted or an error occurred during installation. If available, use another html file or reinstall the browser!
Thanks to taba's answer.
You can manage your bookmarks using bookmarks manager, chrome://bookmarks/
There you can drag any folder or multiple items to any other folder as will.
The shortcuts in Windows explorer(Ctrl+A, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+X, etc) are usable in bookmarks manager.