Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add search bar
after rethinking this i have been saying search bar and should have been saying "SEARCH BOX" to the right of the address box. is this possible? thank you
what does this do settings; "new tabs"; show search box button??????????????????????? thank you
(10-17-2018, 08:06 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: after rethinking this i have been saying search bar and should have been saying "SEARCH BOX" to the right of the address box. is this possible? thank you

I know you were referring "SEARCH BOX".
But we are still undecided whether to add this feature.
(10-18-2018, 04:22 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: I know you were referring "SEARCH BOX".
But we are still undecided whether to add this feature.

Well the search box / address bar features that Vivaldi browser has does exactly what was wanted in Cent browser.
mc0134, that's exactly what I'm talking about. centbrower is fast and efficient, this would make it even better. thank you
(10-18-2018, 09:41 PM)mc0134 Wrote: Well the search box / address bar features that Vivaldi browser has does exactly what was wanted in Cent browser.

Yes, we know it.
(10-19-2018, 04:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, we know it.

That's good. Always good to know that Cent Browser is working hard trying to make this browser good and well. But yes, just thought to mention that in case somebody else was looking primarily for that feature right now, even though I had a feeling that you guys (cent developers) already knew that fact.
(09-25-2018, 03:10 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: What about adding a search engine list in the drop down menu of the address bar?
(You can use any engine in the list to search)

best solution
(10-20-2018, 12:28 AM)ClubMember Wrote: best solution

That is also an innovation from Firefox.
I'm not a programmer or developer and I really appreciate your fine work on Centbrowser but why not just add the search box after the address bar and be done with it. again thank you for your consideration.

ps- how do you get to be a registered user so you can get emails on replies?