Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add search bar
(09-05-2018, 09:21 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: why? Please help me unsderstand?
it's just superfluous
(09-05-2018, 03:40 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can hold on Alt to select link text.

I know that, but this is not normal and uncomfortable.
(09-06-2018, 08:30 AM)temp123312 Wrote: I know that, but this is not normal and uncomfortable.

You may try this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...lljhcdadep
(09-05-2018, 09:21 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: Jack, why????????? Please help me unsderstand??? thank you

The reason is simple. Use the great keyword function. Exactly as the administrator presented earlier.
(09-05-2018, 09:21 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: Jack, why????????? Please help me unsderstand??? thank you

The setting given by @CentBrowser doesn't add a search box.
It allows you to quickly choose the search engine to use in the address bar

In the exemple, if Bing is your default search engine:
_ Typing My search in the address bar will open Bing
_ Typing g My search in the address bar will open Google

Change the keywords will allow you to quickly set a search engine for a specific search.
(09-07-2018, 04:17 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You may try this extension:
Yes, but extension doesn't work on other extensions pages and system pages... This function must be native in normal browsers.
(09-12-2018, 04:56 AM)temp123312 Wrote: Yes, but extension doesn't work on other extensions pages and system pages... This function must be native in normal browsers.

There is no Chrome, Opera, Firefox of this function and it is not necessary.
(09-12-2018, 04:56 AM)temp123312 Wrote: Yes, but extension doesn't work on other extensions pages and system pages... This function must be native in normal browsers.

Have you tried "Copy link text" in "Super Drag" options?
(09-12-2018, 03:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you tried "Copy link text" in "Super Drag" options?

I don't use "Super Drag" at all. Just now I'll try "Copy link text" it's not what I need.. it just do copy of all text.. I need to select specific part of the text, then use Ctrl+C if i need to copy it, or drag&drop to tab space to search, or any other place..

It suppose to work like this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...hipbpljffi but native.
UP\DOWN d&d link
left\right select text

P.S. How soon do we get new ver. of CB with chromium 69?
(09-12-2018, 09:00 PM)temp123312 Wrote: I don't use "Super Drag" at all. Just now I'll try "Copy link text" it's not what I need.. it just do copy of all text.. I need to select specific part of the text, then use Ctrl+C if i need to copy it, or drag&drop to tab space to search, or any other place..

It suppose to work like this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...hipbpljffi but native.
UP\DOWN d&d link
left\right select text

P.S. How soon do we get new ver. of CB with chromium 69?

Should be in this month.