Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add search bar
(11-09-2018, 05:47 PM)SpringsTS Wrote: But Cent is not a Firefox-based browser, and Vivaldi would probably not appreciate it Cent steals their code

Whatever, it's the developers team which will decide.

there is a lot i do not understand but how is it stealing code (dangerous statement) when the whole thing starts with chrome code?
(11-09-2018, 08:20 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: there is a lot i do not understand but how is it stealing code (dangerous statement) when the whole thing starts with chrome code?

Starts with chrome code, but what about all the extra's that chrome itself doesn't have? Just means developers have to find their own way to implement that particular 'feature' without lifting the code from other browsers verbatim i suppose assuming vivaldi is closed source.
thank you-------- you always help me understand and clarify things

ps- can you help me with something else--------- at the bottom when i post a reply, i select " Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" bit i do not receive them?
(11-10-2018, 04:03 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: thank you-------- you always help me understand and clarify things

ps- can you help me with something else--------- at the bottom when i post a reply, i select " Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" bit i do not receive them?

This forum doesn't send email notification.
then why does it ask the question below the reply "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies"?
(11-11-2018, 05:13 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: then why does it ask the question below the reply "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies"?

This is by design of MyBB forum.
It needs additional operation to make it work.
(09-05-2018, 07:10 PM)jack Wrote: address bar = search box. no search box for me.

I agree, not needed. 

Some users like it separate. If Cent does this suggestion, don't hard code it. make it an option.
(11-14-2018, 06:33 PM)jeffhere Wrote: I agree, not needed. 

Some users like it separate. If Cent does this suggestion, don't hard code it. make it an option.

Why not do a poll? It could allow to see the majority's opinion about the search box.
(11-14-2018, 06:33 PM)jeffhere Wrote: I agree, not needed. 

I suppose if it's not too terribly time consuming, difficult to implement in respect to other priorities or whatever, then by all means add it in, so the feature, if it's been requested, is there but then a switch would be included to turn on/off by user preference.
(11-15-2018, 12:51 AM)SpringsTS Wrote: Why not do a poll? It could allow to see the majority's opinion about the search box.

the answer has already been given
https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...3#pid10623
https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...6#pid10976

I voted
https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...6#pid10876