Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.4.0.2(for Windows) Released
thank you Boss Smile I'm waiting...
chrome 46 stable released! now waiting for cent 46 Smile
Without NPAPI... Sad
Not yet look deeply into the related code, but I guess NPAPI can still be kept.
waiting  Dodgy
update :/
updating Biggrin
finally Biggrin
Huh Sad Confused
Exclamation 
Just noticing some things about Cent that other alternative chromium browser don't do.  Your application installs under Local Data in Windows 7, Why not the regular location for program installs (C:/Program Files(x86))?

[Image: Untitled.png]

Also your install directory is way bigger than the other chromium alternatives and I think it is because install files are left over and not deleted, also a another folder of chrome logos can be gotten rid of upon installation:

VS Comodo Chromodo install directory (Cent is 150+ MB larger, and is under Local AppData and not in program folders):

Since your application is not in a standard location my CCleaner application does not register it when cleaning up history and cache files either.

I want to like your browser, but I think you need to do some cleanup on file usage and install location.

It would also be nice to list install size during the install, again Chromodo does this, but its probably got more to do with the install location again... I am really OCD about my applications is the only reason I am nitpicking.  I like Cent because it just seems to run faster than Chromodo, despite the larger install size.  I also love the bundled pepperflash instead of having to install it with every other Chromium alternative.