Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.4.0.2(for Windows) Released
(09-24-2015, 06:59 AM)b155073 Wrote: Hi Cent browser team:
"Background tab for new tab",I can't find this function in chrome://settings/.

How can i enable this function?

"Tab options" -> "Open hyperlink in"
(09-24-2015, 08:26 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 09:13 PM)badablek Wrote: Then this is not an improvment nor a privacy protection at all, and it's really really disapointing...OFFLINE suggestions are not (and will never be) a privacy problem. In this case you can also consider url history as a privacy problem too, and even better : favorites, and disable it when predictive service is OFF. Because when it's OFF, you can check favorites in the favorites bar, you can also check the history. So, why disabling OFFLINE suggestions should be any better for our privacy when every single private data (favorites, history) can be checked elsewhere ?

the only privacy problem that I see is to force people to activate predictive service to be able to see OFFLINE suggestions...this is as bad as Microsoft disabling search fonctionnality in Windows if you uncheck bing (which hopefully is NOT true).

offline suggestions are a FEATURE, not a bug, very handy to type faster in the url bar  Sad
please, at least, let people CHOOSE. Offline suggestions and online predictions are two different features and should NOT be enabled/disabled with only one option.

Well we will restore the change in the next version.It is much easier to delete code than add code. Smile

Great news  Smile
ps : this is really not common to have a team that listens so carefully to users. This is so nice to see we can make suggestions and help making it better (even if it's already the best chromium browser, IMHO). I really appreciate this philosophy. Thanks.

ps : I have a little request, if possible (if not, I can live with it) : Is there any chance to add an option to NOT hide pinned tabs when a lot of tabs are opened ? I don't want to speak for everyone, but for my part, when I pin a tab, this is especially to have direct access to it, anytime. IMHO this "Pin" feature is ruined a little with the "Auto-Hide", pinned tabs should be considered as "untouchable", no ?  Blush

(Maybe you prefer that I start a new thread in the suggestion section ?)
I hope that the next version will be on the engine 45, still supported NPAPI. No 46!
Stable Channel Update 45.0.2454.101

The following bugs from external security researchers were fixed in this release:

[$TBD][530301] High CVE-2015-1303: Cross-origin bypass in DOM. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
[$TBD][531891] High CVE-2015-1304: Cross-origin bypass in V8. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
(09-24-2015, 03:32 PM)badablek Wrote: ps : I have a little request, if possible (if not, I can live with it) : Is there any chance to add an option to NOT hide pinned tabs when a lot of tabs are opened ? I don't want to speak for everyone, but for my part, when I pin a tab, this is especially to have direct access to it, anytime. IMHO this "Pin" feature is ruined a little with the "Auto-Hide", pinned tabs should be considered as "untouchable", no ?  Blush

(Maybe you prefer that I start a new thread in the suggestion section ?)

To fix pinned tabs and scroll normal tabs is quite complicated to implement.They are treated as the same in Chromium except the appearance.
But we will try our best to make it.
(09-24-2015, 04:37 PM)DrWatson Wrote: I hope that the next version will be on the engine 45, still supported NPAPI. No 46!

Nearly a month has passed.Is it too late to upgrade to 45?
(09-25-2015, 06:05 AM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 45.0.2454.101

The following bugs from external security researchers were fixed in this release:

[$TBD][530301] High CVE-2015-1303: Cross-origin bypass in DOM. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
[$TBD][531891] High CVE-2015-1304: Cross-origin bypass in V8. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.

You see.There are always vulnerbilities.
blogs have known Vietnam versions of the browser at: 

http: //viebrowser.blogspot.com/2015/09/viebrowser-50-build-9.html

you to see and support their home

dns integrated with jumpers to bypass the firewall, as in Vietnam, China or North Korea

Attached Files Image(s)

Stable Channel Update Chrome 46.0.2490.71

CHROME 46 RELEASED. PLEASE QUICK UPDATE.

This update includes 24 security fixes
We are upgrading.