Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Translate Extensions
now that's more accurate thank you. now if you wouldn't mind doing what i asked and install google chrome and go to http://nemo-crack.org/ and see what i'm talking about for yourself. the below images are cent and chrome in that order.  you may want to open them in new tabs to see them better.

[Image: 7zpxMSS.png]

[Image: yPUGy3l.png]
Built-in translator works beautifully in CentBrowser...I don't see any problem, even on nemo or anything else :

you can tell CB to translate any website using the same langage, translate all sites, put specific websites in white list, etc.
so, what is the problem ?

my 2 cents on the subject (not an attack) : you should watch your langage when you ask for help...CentBrowser team does not owe anything to anybody, and reporting bugs respectfully with kind words works too. (I'm not part of the team, just to be clear)
there is no built in translator in cent. and before attacking someone read all the post, cause claiming something is there that isn't IS rude. i downloaded cent straight from it's download page and never had a translator just like in comodo which i was using before cent. yesterday i even went through every setting in cent once again and nothing. IF it is actually buried in the browser it was not there when i installed my copy. this is why i added one from the store. like i said i always thought it was funny that chome / chromium based browsers wouldn't all share the same translator since it is so good.

ok just removed the user folder from the latest portable and launched the portable and the translator is in it, so looks like whatever version of cent was out when microsoft pulled the latest update to 10(17763.55). i installed that fresh and used the copy of cent i had downloaded a week or two before. any thoughts on getting the translator to work or am i better off just rebuilding the browser with a new copy of the latest version? on a side note IF the builtin translator was working there would be no need for the first three post in the thread.

[Image: o8CMia9.png]

o.k. after some more searching i got a work-around. i can simply rightclick the page and translate. geeze just noticed that forced the button back and the auto translate as well. a simple rightclick and translate is all it took.
(10-27-2018, 01:22 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: there is no built in translator in cent. and before attacking someone read all the post, cause claiming something is there that isn't IS rude. i downloaded cent straight from it's download page and never had a translator just like in comodo which i was using before cent. yesterday i even went through every setting in cent once again and nothing. IF it is actually buried in the browser it was not there when i installed my copy. this is why i added one from the store. like i said i always thought it was funny that chome / chromium based browsers wouldn't all share the same translator since it is so good.

ok just removed the user folder from the latest portable and launched the portable and the translator is in it, so looks like whatever version of cent was out when microsoft pulled the latest update to 10(17763.55). i installed that fresh and used the copy of cent i had downloaded a week or two before. any thoughts on getting the translator to work or am i better off just rebuilding the browser with a new copy of the latest version? on a side note IF  the builtin translator was working there would be no need for the first three post in the thread.

[Image: o8CMia9.png]

o.k. after some more searching i got a work-around. i can simply rightclick the page and translate. geeze just noticed that forced the button back and the auto translate as well. a simple rightclick and translate is all it took.

This was changed by Chromium 67.
The new algorithm will assume you know the language well if you often visited websites of that language and didn't use translation.
WHAT? so the ASSumption is that i don't need a translate, much less a good one? bet if i open chrome 70 it's still there and still working like it always has. i have chromium 72 and that's what i check when i removed the user folder.
(10-28-2018, 06:12 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: WHAT? so the ASSumption is that i don't need a translate, much less a good one? bet if i open chrome 70 it's still there and still working like it always has. i have chromium 72 and that's what i check when i removed the user folder.

This is complicated algorithm, not resulted from single condition.
dude i really don't mean to be rude, but if you are going to post just to post DON'T. your las post is gibberish and you know it.
so much love addressed to the people who are making your browser... Rolleyes
latest answer from CentBrowser is perfectly CLEAR. 

It seems you are trying to say to the owner(s) of this website/forum that he should shut his mouth...THIS is actually "rude". They only explain how the browser works, nothing less, nothing more. I think they know exactly their business, they follow Chrome/Chromium development since a long time, and CB is a fork of it...

some precisions on my previous answer : you asked for something that was obviously there, I just showed you it was actually here and WORKING, do you seriously consider this as an "attack" ? I just tried to understand, this was NOT an attack. (IMHO, using strong words is much more considered as an "attack")

"claiming something is there that isn't IS rude" >> the opposite is true too, don't you think ?

I tried again, today, with the latest portable version (3.6.8.99 x86 and x64 this time), no extension, no user folder, nothing, just genuine 1:1 copy of CB Portable
Fresh start (no option changed, no extension, virgin centbrowser) > nemo website...first thing that CB asks : do you want to translate it ? yep, of course, do your stuff > bingo, nemo is in my language ! Everything works as expected.

I tried also by fully removing Centbrowser (even my user data) and installed the latest revision 3.6.8.99 x64 > same behavior. Built-in translator works perfectly fine.
you do realize i was referring to the previous release right? of course you did. now ith at said his last post did not make any sense.
ImTranslator extension maybe contain keyloger.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...fbkokogabh

I have max 29 extensions. I tested:
1. activate all extensions
2. show Task Manager from Cent Browser/Chrome/Chromium
3. open any webpage and typing text to any input. Text, login, password, (without URL, inputs on webpage only).
4. if typping CPU is active. If no typing no CPU usage.
5. I going to ImTranslator settings and deactivating all functions maybe pair with text processing with typing. With disabling send stats of using to author.
6. Installed WinCap and checking. Plugin have data trnasmitiing if is all functions for sharing with authors and autocorect, etc. disabled.
7. CPU using with all items from setting disabled stayed if typing any text imput.

ImTranslator is keylogger or why using CPU if typping and transmitting data? (data is not readable, maybe crypted, or compreseed).