Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GDI rendering completely broken in v3.2.4.23
I too finally came across pages that won't render properly.

The following page, for example:

https://www.emulator-zone.com/snes/

Here's how it looks in Cent 3.2.4.23:

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

And here's how it renders properly in Chrome 64.0.3282.167:

[Image: Untitled_2.png]

Also, the other day I came across a website where the scrollbars wouldn't appear. Today it works fine.
Does This issue also appear In safe mode(running the browser with safemode.bat)?
And Are You using Mactype?
(02-23-2018, 06:43 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Does This issue also appear In safe mode(running the browser with safemode.bat)?

How do I run safe mode? 

Yes I'm using MacType.

Please help solve it bro.
(02-23-2018, 03:15 PM)jay0011 Wrote: How do I run safe mode? 

Yes I'm using MacType.

Please help solve it bro.

There is a file named safemode.bat in the same Directory of chrome.exe, You can enter safe mode by running it.
If the issue persists In safe mode, Please try disabling MacType(only turn off direct write flag In chrome://flags).
(02-23-2018, 03:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There is a file named safemode.bat in the same Directory of chrome.exe, You can enter safe mode by running it.
If the issue persists In safe mode, Please try disabling MacType(only turn off direct write flag In chrome://flags).

Issue still persists in safemode. 

Also if I disable MacType and then turn off direct write flag then I won't get the same smooth rendering. Sad

I know it's a lot to ask and that too for free. 

But I believe this GDI rendering is what makes CentBrowser CentBrowser. 

Thanks really appreciate all your efforts bro.!
(02-23-2018, 06:30 PM)jay0011 Wrote: Issue still persists in safemode. 

Also if I disable MacType and then turn off direct write flag then I won't get the same smooth rendering. Sad

I know it's a lot to ask and that too for free. 

But I believe this GDI rendering is what makes CentBrowser CentBrowser. 

Thanks really appreciate all your efforts bro.!

OK, We will dig into it asap.
(02-23-2018, 06:43 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Does This issue also appear In safe mode(running the browser with safemode.bat)?

No, it rendered correctly in safe mode.

No, I am not using Mactype.

I do not use MacType (or any other similar software). The OS is completely stock Windows 10 LTSB with no 3rd party system modifications. I have tested stock, clean portable versions of CentBrowser (both x86 and x64), and the issue occurs in both of them. The hardware is AMD A10-7860K with its integrated Radeon R7 graphics. The graphical glitches seem to begin randomly, but once started, they will persist. The zoom level also seems to have effect on them.

Safe mode does seem to work correctly though! No graphical glitches so far. Never mind, the glitches have just started to appear in safe mode too Sad.
(02-24-2018, 11:40 AM)Jimbo Slip Wrote: No, it rendered correctly in safe mode.

No, I am not using Mactype.

It does not render correctly in safe mode, new profile, new install, etc... The problem will appear again randomly. GDI rendering is broken in this version.  Sad
Please fix Sad