Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
BETA version -- 4.1.7.162
(01-09-2020, 03:16 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Why is there no digital signature?
[Image: CifrPodpis.1578582956.png]
We have not bought new digital certificate yet.
(01-09-2020, 03:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We have not bought new digital certificate yet.
It is clear.

Shouldn't this be at the center? Is this a bug? What could possibly be causing this? Maybe some conflicts with my settings/extensions?
(01-10-2020, 05:32 PM)m53aal Wrote: Shouldn't this be at the center? Is this a bug? What could possibly be causing this? Maybe some conflicts with my settings/extensions?

It appears from the link below that the "Incognito Mode" on Chromium-based browsers is a bragging.

See: https://technews.tw/2019/08/14/the-new-y...nito-mode/

Therefore, the detail in the image you add should not be too important; you shouldn't trust "Incognito Mode" too much, I think...

Greetings,
(01-10-2020, 11:11 PM)taba Wrote: It appears from the link below that the "Incognito Mode" on Chromium-based browsers is a bragging.

See: https://technews.tw/2019/08/14/the-new-y...nito-mode/

Therefore, the detail in the image you add should not be too important; you shouldn't trust "Incognito Mode" too much, I think...

Greetings,
Sorry, I was talking about the mouse gesture indicator being off position and was just using Incognito Mode to disable most of the extensions to make sure it isn't caused by them.
This problem has nothing to do with Incognito Mode, it happens in normal browsing.
(01-11-2020, 04:49 AM)m53aal Wrote: Sorry, I was talking about the mouse gesture indicator being off position and was just using Incognito Mode to disable most of the extensions to make sure it isn't caused by them.
This problem has nothing to do with Incognito Mode, it happens in normal browsing.

I'm more sorry; because you don't have mistakes, I have all of them:

I did not read your writings carefully; whereas you have written everything clearly; there is no need to look at the picture you added.

(Between us, the picture you added with your last sentence is a bit confusing: "This problem has nothing to do with Incognito Mode, it happens in normal browsing)
(01-10-2020, 05:32 PM)m53aal Wrote: Shouldn't this be at the center? Is this a bug? What could possibly be causing this? Maybe some conflicts with my settings/extensions?
When holding on the right mouse button, you can press W A S D to change position of the tip window.
(01-12-2020, 03:36 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: When holding on the right mouse button, you can press W A S D to change position of the tip window.

Wow, I never noticed that! Thank you, I have moved it back to center.
version v4.1.7.182 does not start on a laptop and version v4.0.9.112 immediately starts without problems
(01-15-2020, 11:38 AM)Proton1983 Wrote: version v4.1.7.182 does not start on a laptop and version v4.0.9.112 immediately starts without problems
Please try running v4.1.7.182 with command line:
chrome.exe --enable-logging --v=2
And copy the output content and send it to support@centbrowser.com, thank you.