Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very very requested
I, and all other users I believe, really need Cent browser has capability to always put a new bookmark to the first ten top of the bookmark list, so all the ready existing one is dropped down below it, but all the above remain untouched.
If possible in setting we can have option: always put bookmark to the :

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
10th

rank of the bookmark list
Do you mean inserting newly added bookmarks at the begining instead of the end?You can drag bookmarks to any position in the bookmark menu.
(11-28-2017, 10:23 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean inserting newly added bookmarks at the begining instead of the end?You can drag bookmarks to any position in the bookmark menu.

Yes, more precisely at the first top 10 beginning with the option :

inserted on : 
   1st, 2nd, ... or 10th    line.

I don't want double work. just once and do finish my work right at the first action

(11-28-2017, 10:23 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean inserting newly added bookmarks at the begining instead of the end?You can drag bookmarks to any position in the bookmark menu.

Yes, more precisely at the first top 10 beginning with option in the setting :

Alway insert bookmark in : 
   1st, 2nd, 3rd ...  or 10th    line.

I don't want double work. just once and do finish my work right at the first action
OK, we will consider your suggestion.
(11-28-2017, 02:30 AM)Budi Wrote: I, and all other users I believe, really need Cent browser has capability to always put a new bookmark to the first ten top of the bookmark list, so all the ready existing one is dropped down below it, but all the above remain untouched.
If possible in setting we can have option: always put bookmark to the :

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
10th

rank of the bookmark list
Budi, the extension called Speed Dial [FVD] is awesome. Cent browser can start with Speed Dial and any new tab you open as well. You can, among other things, change the background image and create your own bookmark groups.

(11-29-2017, 01:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: OK, we will consider your suggestion.

CentBrowser, first and foremost, thank you so much for your portable version of CentBrowser, as it is the only one of the thirty or so portable browsers I tested, that retains all data and changes to my extensions across other Windows installations.

While running CentBrowser from my password-protected external drive, I used to have the following problem:  My extensions such as 'Note Board' and 'Passter Password Manager' would lose all my own data input and revert to their original state every time my computer went to sleep and my external drive locked itself automatically. I solved that problem by DISABLING "Enable Lazy Session Loading" in the CentBrowser settings. Now, when my PC goes to sleep while running CentBrowser from that external drive, I only need to restart CentBrowser and all is well.

However, there is still something which is a possible glitch that I would like to bring to your attention as it is a minor nuisance. While running, my portable CentBrowser does not display its own icon on the taskbar. A white icon is displayed in its place. I wish you would make it so that portable CentBrowser's own icon is displayed on the taskbar. I am using Windows 10 64bit.

Kind regards,

John Doe
(12-09-2017, 11:18 PM)John Doe Wrote: Budi, the extension called Speed Dial [FVD] is awesome. Cent browser can start with Speed Dial and any new tab you open as well. You can, among other things, change the background image and create your own bookmark groups.

CentBrowser, first and foremost, thank you so much for your portable version of CentBrowser, as it is the only one of the thirty or so portable browsers I tested, that retains all data and changes to my extensions across other Windows installations.

While running CentBrowser from my password-protected external drive, I used to have the following problem:  My extensions such as 'Note Board' and 'Passter Password Manager' would lose all my own data input and revert to their original state every time my computer went to sleep and my external drive locked itself automatically. I solved that problem by DISABLING "Enable Lazy Session Loading" in the CentBrowser settings. Now, when my PC goes to sleep while running CentBrowser from that external drive, I only need to restart CentBrowser and all is well.

However, there is still something which is a possible glitch that I would like to bring to your attention as it is a minor nuisance. While running, my portable CentBrowser does not display its own icon on the taskbar. A white icon is displayed in its place. I wish you would make it so that portable CentBrowser's own icon is displayed on the taskbar. I am using Windows 10 64bit.

Kind regards,

John Doe

Please try these steps:
1.Unpin cent browser from task bar
2.Press WIN+R and run "shell:ImplicitAppShortcuts", delete all files and directories under it
3.download RegistryWorkshop and search cent*browser(in wildcard mode), delete all results
4.Pin cent browser to taskbar again