Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] Mouse Gesture to "Email tab"
A gesture to email current tab (using current email program).

I imagine it would would be using the 'copy title and url' action for a gesture and sending it to email (thru mailto??.

A nice option is to allow the user to to the email Title/Subject Prefix ....like "jeffhere says: " or whichever text a user inputs. Then the tab title would be the remainder of the email title/subject.

I looked but did not find anything here on this one. It would be similar to the action in Smartup, a good free gesture program...but using CentBrowser, I don't need the extension.
Do you want to email the title and url or the content of current tab? I think this feature is not very hard to implement. But please try to find some extension firstly.
(11-27-2017, 01:09 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you want to email the title and url or the content of current tab? I think this feature is not very hard to implement. But please try to find some extension firstly.

yes, already have SMARTUP as noted (best mouse gesture ext if needed), but not needed as you implemented nice gestures....for me, just need the mail tab function....not a biggie. SMARTUP has many options for just that feature...if you have not, look up SMARTUP.

yes, the option would feed the title of the tab to "subject line" and the body of the email would have the url.

As noted, another option is to have the user as a custom, be able to add a prefix to the subject line.

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-27-2017, 04:24 PM)jeffhere Wrote: yes, already have SMARTUP as noted (best mouse gesture ext if needed), but not needed as you implemented nice gestures....for me, just need the mail tab function....not a biggie. SMARTUP has many options for just that feature...if you have not, look up SMARTUP.

yes, the option would feed the title of the tab to "subject line" and the body of the email would have the url.

As noted, another option is to have the user as a custom, be able to add a prefix to the subject line.

OK, we will consider this feature.
thanks for considering!