Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netflix error
(08-29-2017, 09:37 AM)Ozzy666 Wrote: its not  still getting a netflix widevine error  from netflix  and i have  checked it  for update butt the widevine in chromium 59 works witch is 1.4.8.970 works with on netflix's  so it leads  me to believe the issue is in 1.4.8.1000 that has the issue

Yes, it may be a Widevine plugin issue not a browser issue.
Same error still with this new version. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. I'll just use google chrome / mozilla firefox meanwhile
because i also noticed that chrome beta uses a newer widevine plugin and it works on netflix
(08-30-2017, 06:17 PM)Schanzation Wrote: Same error still with this new version. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. I'll just use google chrome / mozilla firefox meanwhile

Have you tried upgrading widevine components and clear "Media licenses"?
yes i have  and no updates where  found i have even called netflix and  they have even told me to use a beta version of chrome because  they are not  gonna be able  to fix v60 or  to use v59 of chromium
Yes, I just uninstalled CB and re-installed it. And without logging into my google account or installing any extentions I still get the errors. Using default settings. Deleting media licenses and upgrading widervine compontents didnt work. Here are some pictures that explain what version im using etc.

https://imgur.com/a/XOWKW
(09-01-2017, 07:00 AM)Schanzation Wrote: Yes, I just uninstalled CB and re-installed it. And without logging into my google account or installing any extentions I still get the errors. Using default settings. Deleting media licenses and upgrading widervine compontents didnt work. Here are some pictures that explain what version im using etc.

https://imgur.com/a/XOWKW

We will try to figure it out.
Meanwhile you can use Chrome Stable or press Ctrl+Shift+E to use it in IE.
Is this issue solved in Chrome Stable 61?
Have chromium version 61 of Cent Browser come out? I can't find it. In google chrome I have no problem with netflix on either chrome 60 or 61
(09-08-2017, 10:30 AM)Schanzation Wrote: Have chromium version 61 of Cent Browser come out? I can't find it. In google chrome I have no problem with netflix on either chrome 60 or 61

No, when it comes out we will inform you to test Netflix immediately.
Netflix service is not available here, so we are difficult to test this issue.