Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.7.4.52(for Windows) Released
(07-30-2017, 04:52 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry I didn't see your post content before editing.
Was your User Data corrupted because of browser issue?

It got corrupted because of a power outage and the result the last session tabs and all of my extensions were deleted.
But I was able to recover the last session tabs by reinstalling the extension that was deleted (the great suspender, session buddy) as apparently the data from the extensions itself weren't deleted. I posted because I thought it was a browser issue on this latest version.
But anyway it wasn't actually a browser issue but if I have a browser issue it would be every time I sleep my computer and wake it up the GPU process in the task manager in cent browser is high like in gigabytes of memory, in the past I always end the gpu process in CB's task manager and I can still continue browsing, but now whenever I try to end the gpu process, I can't continue browsing anymore, it's like CB is still responding but the GUI hanged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 2.7.4.52(for Windows) Released - by Whatjusthappened - 08-01-2017, 08:05 AM