Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.5.6.57(for Windows) Released
Not yet, as you can see https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz9z_UV...sp=sharing
It's just you, Cent browser has emoji support. When directwrite disable, emoji will render in black and white. Avoid disable directwrite from chrome://flags or adding --disable-direct-write.
thanks for the new beta
emoji support is funny...not really useful, but funny Biggrin (works great for me)

BTW, "--extension-action-redesign=0" is still f*cked and a lot of extensions are not able to install (tried x86 portable version, it says something like "unable to move extension's folder to profile"...in french : Impossible de déplacer le répertoire d'extensions dans le profil") Sad

I really hope next stable release will fix that

I saw some new strings to translate, I'll wait for the list to complete it in french (ps : some strings from previous builds were translated by somebody else and are not really nice/accurate, for example : "Alerte lorsque le téléchargement est terminé")
@Dinata,
You are right.
This RLS perfect working for me, thx! ...but new update 58.0.3029.114  / Vivaldi  /
(05-15-2017, 08:19 PM)badablek Wrote: thanks for the new beta
emoji support is funny...not really useful, but funny Biggrin (works great for me)

BTW, "--extension-action-redesign=0" is still f*cked and a lot of extensions are not able to install (tried x86 portable version, it says something like "unable to move extension's folder to profile"...in french : Impossible de déplacer le répertoire d'extensions dans le profil") Sad

I really hope next stable release will fix that

I saw some new strings to translate, I'll wait for the list to complete it in french (ps : some strings from previous builds were translated by somebody else and are not really nice/accurate, for example : "Alerte lorsque le téléchargement est terminé")

This is a bug existed in Chromium for years(more exactly it is a Windows bug), but not frequently appeared before 58.
Here is the reason: https://codereview.chromium.org/2545283002/
We will fix it in the next version.
Here are some other Chromium bugs, so we can't release stable version for now.
(05-16-2017, 08:13 PM)Joyoo Wrote: This RLS perfect working for me, thx! ...but new update 58.0.3029.114  / Vivaldi  /

Do you mean Vivaldi is based on 58.0.3029.114?
(05-17-2017, 03:20 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean Vivaldi is based on 58.0.3029.114?

Yep... / Updated Chromium to 58.0.3029.114 /

https://vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/toggl...-10-845-3/

But he is overcomplicated already and does not like. / Vivaldi / Context menu. bookmarks manager etc....

Cent Browser best!
(05-17-2017, 03:18 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is a bug existed in Chromium for years(more exactly it is a Windows bug), but not frequently appeared before 58.
Here is the reason: https://codereview.chromium.org/2545283002/
We will fix it in the next version.
Here are some other Chromium bugs, so we can't release stable version for now.

No, it's not pure chromium bug.I have no issue with extension installation on installer version, It's happened on portable version only. The installer version will get the sama issue if we move the profile data to other location than the default location (eg. moving the profile data with --user-data-dir="" will triggering the same extension installation issue).

Installing the extension will be proper without any issue if the profile location is in the default location (in this case at %localappdata%), outside that will cause most extensions failed to install and then get the tooltip alert "could not move extension directory into profile".
(05-17-2017, 11:27 AM)dinata Wrote: No, it's not pure chromium bug.I have no issue with extension installation on installer version, It's happened on portable version only. The installer version will get the sama issue if we move the profile data to other location than the default location (eg. moving the profile data with --user-data-dir="" will triggering the same extension installation issue).

Installing the extension will be proper without any issue if the profile location is in the default location (in this case at %localappdata%), outside that will cause most extensions failed to install and then get the tooltip alert "could not move extension directory into profile".

Yes, if your User Data is not in C: drive, this issue has high possibility to appear.
The final reason is because WIN32 API DeleteFile has delay.(function call completed but file still existing)