Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.5.6.57(for Windows) Released
"Added "play sound when download complete""
^ thanks for this! now same for "download stopped" is needed, for full pack. =)
(04-11-2017, 11:18 PM)rey Wrote: "Added "play sound when download complete""
^ thanks for this! now same for "download stopped" is needed, for full pack. =)

Do you mean adding a sound when download interrupted?
Is there any way to change the color of the most visit thumbnail text on the new tab page? If you don't add an image with a very light background, you can't see the text.
(04-13-2017, 07:05 AM)rch Wrote: Is there any way to change the color of the most visit thumbnail text on the new tab page? If you don't add an image with a very light background, you can't see the text.

You can use custom.css with the following content:
Code:
.most-visited .title {
color: red !important;
}
(04-10-2017, 02:59 PM)jack Wrote: Thank you. 
I just tested again, clean profile, tampermonkey and script only installed. Still do not work as expected:

Popup image appears, but when I click right mouse the popup disappears.

It should be so that when I click the right mouse, a window is set in the middle of the screen and the mouse wheel enlarges or reduces the image. 

Version 2.4.2.19 is ok.

This issue can't be fixed for now.
Because mouse gesture(transparent) window has to capture mouse input, when launching it will make web page lose capture and a mouseleave/mouseout event is generated. As in this extension, it responds to mouseout event and closes the preview window.
So it conflicts with almost all Chromium browsers with built-in mouse gesture.
However, we will try to find a compromised solution in the future.
Or you can suggest the author use mousemove(and check whether mouse is hovering on the target element) instead of mouseout, or use left/middle button instead of right button.
(04-13-2017, 03:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This issue can't be fixed for now.
Because mouse gesture(transparent) window has to capture mouse input, when launching it will make web page lose capture and a mouseleave/mouseout event is generated. As in this extension, it responds to mouseout event and closes the preview window.
So it conflicts with almost all Chromium browsers with built-in mouse gesture.
However, we will try to find a compromised solution in the future.
Or you can suggest the author use mousemove(and check whether mouse is hovering on the target element) instead of mouseout, or use left/middle button instead of right button.

Ups. This is bad news for those who enjoy this script, because I am using now other extension - Imagus Biggrin It works even better.

btw. my mouse gesture option are off in Cent Browser. I'm using small program StrokeIt (gestures for almost any program).
(04-12-2017, 10:22 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean adding a sound when download interrupted?

yep, that would be great!
(04-13-2017, 06:58 PM)rey Wrote: yep, that would be great!

Well, We will think about that.
Boss, please look, crash :/

https://u.teknik.io/VnMMx.zip
(04-14-2017, 11:38 AM)reactor Wrote: Boss, please look, crash :/

https://u.teknik.io/VnMMx.zip

Caused by memory allocation failure.
How many tabs did you opened when the browser crashes?