Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.5.6.57(for Windows) Released
(05-27-2017, 06:13 PM)qwak Wrote: My Cent keeps showing blank tabs saying it's out of memory.

What's wrong?

Should I reinstall?

Additionally, in order to register I had to solve a mathematic equation. What kind of stupid thing is that? Is this a browser for bloody russian or chinese nerds?
Don't forget that you not houses, and on a visit. Not to establish you the rules here and to be rude.
(05-27-2017, 06:13 PM)qwak Wrote: Additionally, in order to register I had to solve a mathematic equation. What kind of stupid thing is that? Is this a browser for bloody russian or chinese nerds?

sounds funny, looks like you much less smart than "russian or chinese nerds"  Rolleyes
(05-27-2017, 06:13 PM)qwak Wrote: My Cent keeps showing blank tabs saying it's out of memory.

What's wrong?

Should I reinstall?

Additionally, in order to register I had to solve a mathematic equation. What kind of stupid thing is that? Is this a browser for bloody russian or chinese nerds?

Please try running the browser with safemode.bat(under the same directory with chrome.exe)
Probably a Hardware Acceleration issue.
The mathematic equation is used to block forum bots. Nowadays bots are quite clever event Google can't block some of them.
We found that multivariate equation is very effective to block them.
Will servers be moved again later? because taking so long to load, also downloading newest version 2.6.5.52 taking 2 hours downloading at 6 kb/s :/ and getting error when using "check for update" feature inside the browser.
Also for a few months now my video's have been super laggy in Cent. Facebook video's and this for example https://gfycat.com/ThreadbareGlitteringGordonsetter

When testing it in Edge it goes smooth as it supposed to. Any ideas what cause this? Nevermind. I tried enabling hardware acceleration in settings now and it worked. Damn this hardware acceleration sometimes when I have it enabled it cause me trouble with twitch.tv, but now also causing me trouble when having it disabled. RIP
(05-28-2017, 01:00 PM)Schanzation Wrote: Will servers be moved again later? because taking so long to load, also downloading newest version 2.6.5.52 taking 2 hours downloading at 6 kb/s :/ and getting error when using "check for update" feature inside the browser.

Can you run "nslookup static.centbrowser.com" in cmd.exe and post the result here?
You should be downloading from CDN server not our original server, so it is weird to have such slow speed.
(05-28-2017, 03:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can you run "nslookup static.centbrowser.com" in cmd.exe and post the result here?
You should be downloading from CDN server not our original server, so it is weird to have such slow speed
Here are the results: http://imgur.com/a/nQmHf - Weird it downloads in just a few seconds now, when I downloaded earlier today it took 2 hours.

But do you know what I can do? When I have hardware acceleration disabled my facebook videoes and many other videoes lag tremendously, but when I have it enabled my twitch videoes lag tremendously .. Tiering to keep turning it on and off everytime I watch facebook videoes or twitch.
(05-28-2017, 04:41 PM)Schanzation Wrote: Here are the results: http://imgur.com/a/nQmHf - Weird it downloads in just a few seconds now, when I downloaded earlier today it took 2 hours.

But do you know what I can do? When I have hardware acceleration disabled my facebook videoes and many other videoes lag tremendously, but when I have it enabled my twitch videoes lag tremendously .. Tiering to keep turning it on and off everytime I watch facebook videoes or twitch.

It was slow because your nearby CDN server had not yet cached the installer.
After the installer was cached, downloading will be very fast.
For hardware acceleration, I suggest you enable it. Maybe there is other good solution.
Here we have no problem with both Facebook and Twitch with hardware acceleration enabled.
Live twitch streams are lag free for me too, but not when I see previously recorded streams. archived videos by the streamer. I think it's causing me lag because I have dragged my browser over to my second monitor 55 inch TV wich have different DPI. maybe that's why I have the issue but works fine for you