Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.4.2.19(for Windows) Released
(03-21-2017, 04:23 PM)pureocean Wrote: I just intalled 2.5.4.22 yesterday. Unfortunately, this version did cut off my search engines (the "Web Data") file. There were many personal search engines in this file. I think, this heavy file overwhemed to new build. Now I will have to do it all over again. Of course I know that I need to get a backup before installing the beta version. My mistake. I would advise you to take a backup of your profile folder files beforehand if you are going to try the (every) beta (or new) version.

Anyway, since version 2.3/4 continues a issue: Most of the time the keyboard accelators (like CTRL F/T) wprks only second or third pressed. I think this issue related to omnibar/addresses bar. While it is happening in Win10, no problem in win7. I'm not sure yet though. I will try on SafeMode or new another profile folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
But we have tested overwriting 2.4 with 2.5 beta on several computers, User Data is untouched.
Please check the creation time of the Web Data file, was it created just at the time you were installing 2.5 beta?
Generally Chromium/Cent will not delete any files in User Data without user confirm, is it possible the file was deleted by your anti-virus or etc?
And was your Google account logged on when installing 2.5 beta?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 2.4.2.19(for Windows) Released - by Admini - 03-21-2017, 05:27 PM