Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.4.2.19(for Windows) Released
(03-02-2017, 05:06 AM)50cent Wrote: I did and it only work if I open up incognito windows. Not when I open a multilogin tab (Ctrl+M).

May I know which extension doesn't work?
We tested AdBlock Plus, and it works normally in multilogin tab.
(03-02-2017, 04:03 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: May I know which extension doesn't work?
We tested AdBlock Plus, and it works normally in multilogin tab.

I have five extensions, uBlock Origin, Tampermonkey, Stylish, Back Button, and Hand Tool. Only two of them works: Back Button and Hand Tool.

Ublock, tampermonkey and stylish does not work in multilogin tab.

As you can see in the pic I attached, advertisment still loads and tampermonkey is grayed out even though I have one global script. Stylish has a tag of [1], but it does not get applied to the page.

I'm on the 32bit portable version.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-02-2017, 10:24 PM)50cent Wrote: I have five extensions, uBlock Origin, Tampermonkey, Stylish, Back Button, and Hand Tool. Only two of them works: Back Button and Hand Tool.

Ublock, tampermonkey and stylish does not work in multilogin tab.

As you can see in the pic I attached, advertisment still loads and tampermonkey is grayed out even though I have one global script. Stylish has a tag of [1], but it does not get applied to the page.

I'm on the 32bit portable version.

It is due to the failure of getting tabId parameter of multilogin tabs.
We will dig into this issue and decide what to do.
This issue may not be easy to solve.
When will we be able to change the yellow bookmark folder to gray?
Any way to use Cent dark incognito theme for normal browsing? Can we replace normal theme to incognito theme?
(03-03-2017, 10:20 PM)Deadhead Wrote: When will we be able to change the yellow bookmark folder to gray?

It is easy to be done, but we need add another option for this.
I am afraid it is not so reasonable to do that. Confused
(03-04-2017, 09:05 AM)borankili Wrote: Any way to use Cent dark incognito theme for normal browsing? Can we replace normal theme to incognito theme?

This one should be what you are looking for:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...fkmlapfoel
-process-per-site switches from a process per tab model to one that is lighter on resources by bundling all pages of a site into a single process. This saves you memory if you open multiple pages on the same site regularly.
-disk-cache-dir=z:\opera\ –disk-cache-size=104857600 moves the disk cache to another drive, and sets it to 100 Megabyte. Especially useful if moved to a faster drive, or a RAM disk.
-enable-low-end-device-mode improves memory consumption by making tweaks that benefit lower end devices the most.
-enable-low-res-tiling improves performance when scrolling on low end devices.

Can we use these startup parameters for Cent Browser too?
I think you should make a list about usefull command lines list in this forum. Thank you
(03-06-2017, 08:54 PM)borankili Wrote: -process-per-site switches from a process per tab model to one that is lighter on resources by bundling all pages of a site into a single process. This saves you memory if you open multiple pages on the same site regularly.
-disk-cache-dir=z:\opera\ –disk-cache-size=104857600 moves the disk cache to another drive, and sets it to 100 Megabyte. Especially useful if moved to a faster drive, or a RAM disk.
-enable-low-end-device-mode improves memory consumption by making tweaks that benefit lower end devices the most.

I think you should make a list about usefull command lines list in this forum. Thank you

yes, you can use any command line that Chromium supports.
please note that Chromium command line starts with -- not -.
Here is a complete list of Chromium command lines.
http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-com...-switches/
(03-04-2017, 04:58 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This one should be what you are looking for:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...fkmlapfoel

btw with this theme it's even more difficult to quickly understand which tab is current/loaded/not loaded.

(03-06-2017, 08:54 PM)borankili Wrote: -process-per-site switches from a process per tab model to one that is lighter on resources by bundling all pages of a site into a single process. This saves you memory if you open multiple pages on the same site regularly.

interesting list, please post more if you know any.