Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.2.9.39(for Windows) Released
(11-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Steven Wrote: The only reason that i cannot make Cent Browser my default browser is because of the size of extensions. There are damn too small! (I know, it's because of Google, material design) but, really, i'm asking, you really can't increase it like it use to be ? I'll stick to Opera till then.

I suppose you are referring to the extension icons on toolbar.
It can be resized but most users don't care about it.
We will have a look into this in the next version.
(11-25-2016, 06:14 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Steven Wrote: The only reason that i cannot make Cent Browser my default browser is because of the size of extensions. There are damn too small! (I know, it's because of Google, material design) but, really, i'm asking, you really can't increase it like it use to be ? I'll stick to Opera till then.

I suppose you are referring to the extension icons on toolbar.
It can be resized but most users don't care about it.
We will have a look into this in the next version.

Yes, i'm referring to extensions icons on toolbar, and i want them normal size. Maybe, like you say, most users don't care so much about it, but i'm not in that "most". But also, i know many users are complaining about this issue on google forums, when they introduced material design. Maybe you should make a poll or something and see then. Thanks! I'm watching you Smile
this browser if everything chrome should have been lol if they gave a dam over at google about privacy and security they would have added what you have added to there browser they could learn a thing or 2 from you because like i said this browser has every thing Google Chrome should have had in it  and then some
I also care about it, alot! It's why I hate using material design. I do prefer material design, but in non-material the icons on the toolbar looks so much better so I stick to non-material design for that reason only.

Also when can you add this button? a dropdown button where you can choose wheter you want to hide or show your extensions. Like in the picture.

http://imgur.com/L6OiIIH
Is there a way to spoof the user-agent with the start-up command line?
(11-25-2016, 08:48 PM)Steven Wrote: Yes, i'm referring to extensions icons on toolbar, and i want them normal size. Maybe, like you say, most users don't care so much about it, but i'm not in that "most". But also, i know many users are complaining about this issue on google forums, when they introduced material design. Maybe you should make a poll or something and see then. Thanks! I'm watching you Smile

OK, we will look into this request and enlarge the icon size if it is possible.
(11-26-2016, 10:49 AM)Schanzation Wrote: Also when can you add this button? a dropdown button where you can choose wheter you want to hide or show your extensions. Like in the picture.

http://imgur.com/L6OiIIH

It may be a bug, or removed from Chromium.
We will have a look into it.
(11-26-2016, 12:05 PM)user Wrote: Is there a way to spoof the user-agent with the start-up command line?

Of course you can, just like this(need restarting the browser to apply):
--user-agent="Android"
or
--user-agent="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0)"

If you need to switch user agent frequently, you should use an extension like "User-Agent Switcher for Google Chrome".
Weird, Twitch's HTML5 videoplayer seems to not load when spoofing the user-agent. I was using an extension to do it before and had the same problem.
(11-26-2016, 06:35 PM)user Wrote: Weird, Twitch's HTML5 videoplayer seems to not load when spoofing the user-agent. I was using an extension to do it before and had the same problem.

Tested and can't reproduce, you can disable all extensions to check the result.