Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests and Suggestions
Sorry, i forgot. I mean this: http://i.imgur.com/Z79joPv.png
(12-15-2016, 08:54 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: I think zoso means that by default when adding bookmarks or bookmark folders to the bookmark bar, they are left-aligned.  (s)he wants them to be centred-aligned.  I respect that request as I'm also OCD in certain things, but personally it doesn't bother me.

this would be a big mistake IMHO, because centered-align would mean that everytime you add something in this toolbar, all your favorites would move. A good interface is an interface that let you find easily your stuff, having favorites left-aligned is the only way to keep everything well organized : when a new fav is added, old fav keep their places, the new one is put in the last slot.

I really hope CB will keep left-aligned...
@badablek
No worry, we will keep left-aligned of course.We will not change the default behavior unless it is necessary.
I would really love a Reader View, like the ones in Safari and Chrome.
(12-23-2016, 05:25 PM)zoso Wrote: I would really love a Reader View, like the ones in Safari and Chrome.

Why, what is the benefits of a Reader View?
Because, in 2016, people still have websites with small fonts and weird arrangements.
(12-27-2016, 03:46 AM)zoso Wrote: Because, in 2016, people still have websites with small fonts and weird arrangements.

Well, we will have a research, but for now we don't know how to make a Reader View feature.
Firefox has the best reader view mode. no doubt!
(12-23-2016, 05:25 PM)zoso Wrote: I would really love a Reader View, like the ones in Safari and Chrome.

You can add --enable-dom-distiller to "Satrtup command line" to simulate a Reader View.
(via "Distill page" command in the Chrome menu)