Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1password扩展无法使用
Bug 
1password的扩展在cent下无法使用。尝试过1password的beta版本的扩展,依然无法使用。在原版的chrome下可以正常使用。大家都是同一版本的核心。不知道是1password本身的限制还是cent的bug,希望可以解决!附上1password扩展的错误报告

Attached Files
.zip   错误信息报告.zip (Size: 56.93 KB / Downloads: 557)
Hi,

As a safety measure 1Password will only interact with browsers where we've verified the code signature. The code signatures we verify are hardcoded into the application and are for a small number of the popular browsers. The browser you referenced seems to be only available for Windows which would suggest we're referring to 1Password 4 for Windows. I'm unaware of any way to disable this on the Windows platform meaning we won't work with Cent Browser.

Supported browsers include:

* Firefox
* Chrome
* Opera
* Vivaldi

and we're compatible with Brave as well although they've taken an unusual approach. Regardless of the approach, we have their code signature in 1Password.

I apologise I don't have a more promising response to offer right now. There seem to be hundreds of Chromium based forks and we're not in a position to confidently say anything about most so we concentrate on the browsers we know are popular and we have the resources to stay aware of.

1password做了浏览器签名验证,除非改插件
这个需要1password来实现兼容,他们会验证浏览器主程序的数字签名。
明白,我也反馈了,还被骂了……说什么你认为的可信任不代表真的可信任……好吧无可厚非,无奈我买了1password的正版,看来现在只能两个浏览器共用了。