Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Cent Browser 2.0.10.57(for Windows) Released
(10-03-2016, 05:48 PM)piliq Wrote: A bug with downloading. The name of temporary file is "Не подтвержден 535352.crdownload" in my case. v2.1.9.49. In stable it was normal, just like "centbrowser_2.1.9.50_x64_portable.exe.crdownload"

Please download again, probably because it is not uploaded completely when you were downloading.
(10-03-2016, 05:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 07:43 AM)reactor Wrote: find-next (f3) does not work after find (ctrl-f) flow: ctrl-F: enter a search word F3 (search next) -> does not work Sad

centbrowser_2.1.9.49.exe

Did you assign F3 to another function?

no.

Can't search for " .exe " with F3

but

.jpg working

interesting :/
(10-03-2016, 06:02 PM)reactor Wrote: no.

but

.jpg working

Quite weird, sounds like some symptom of virus.
(10-03-2016, 06:06 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:02 PM)reactor Wrote: no.

but

.jpg working

Quite weird, sounds like some symptom of virus.

no problem with Cent Browser 2.0.10.57 Confused
(10-03-2016, 05:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 08:40 AM)badablek Wrote: this would be awesome. Thanks for taking it into consideration, it will save time for all "material design" haters like me Biggrin

I believe you will accept "Material Design" in one day, I suppose it is a great improvement in Chromium UI.

I don't think so !  Sick

material design adds useless icons in the menu/tool bar. I don't see the point in adding icons from extensions that work only in the background or for specific websites. For my part, I'm using :
  • smooth scrollerator (because native smooth scrolling is really really bad Confused )
  • Youtube Plus
  • uBlock Origin
  • Arte+7 downloader
  • leboncoin. fr:L'extension
  • Better Usenet
Only ONE extension in this list needs to be in the toolbar : uBlock Origins, because it's useful in order to disable it quickly, to add a website in the white list, to make a new rule, etc.
Everything else adds options on specific websites and does NOT need at all to be in the toolbar/menu ! So, I'd like to know...what are the benefits to waste a wonderful user's interface with all those useless icons of extensions I don't need to be in front of my view ? (hiding it in the menu is NOT a good answer !  Blush )

A good interface, IMHO, should be :
  • light
  • clean
  • easy to use

Material Design adds useless stuff and is really ugly (in my opinion, again). Graphic effects are really bad, with those animations like an android phone  Angry
I really hope this will stay as an OPTION (users should choose by themselves).

Something nice with you, CentBrowser team, is that you are listening your users, and this is exactly what we need in order to shape the best browser  Heart
(so please, keep MD as an option  Biggrin)