Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redesign of the Cent Browser website
(07-10-2024, 06:14 PM)Admini Wrote: We may redesign our website this year.

In another thread was mentioned that the Cent Browser website may be redesigned this year.

On the Cent Browser website in the category Features, the information on that webpage gives a wrong and incomplete impression about the Shortcuts keys.

[Image: i8Ch22WI_o.png]

The way the information about the Shortcuts keys looks, is like the displayed Shortcuts keys are set by default, but there is noting mentioned that the Shortcuts keys can be customized or disabled. And for me the feature to customize the Shortcuts keys is one of the main factors that contributes to Cent Browser as my favourite Chromium-based browser.

[Image: WVRXgBdv_o.png]

The features to save an entire webpage (Alt + I) and to copy an entire webpage as an image are underexposed, while those are two features contribute greatly to Cent Browser as my favourite Chromium based browser. The feature to save an entire webpage (Alt + I) is highly comparable with the extension GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture, referenced at Cent Browser Extension. If you would ask me, the Cent Browser feature to save an entire webpage (Alt + I) is even better than GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture, because the Cent Browser feature to save an entire webpage works everywhere, while GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture doesn't work at some websites like the Google Chrome Web Store.

Another Cent Browser feature that is underexposed is the Confirmation to close windows with multiple tabs.

[Image: z1P1VDXD_o.png]

Furthermore, I suggest to change the category Extension on the Cent Browser website and the title of that webpage from singular to plural, for it is not about just one extension, but about several extensions.

[Image: z1uQppIV_o.png]
Thanks for your feedback, we will take your suggestions into consideration when designing the website.
(08-10-2024, 04:56 PM)Admini Wrote: Thanks for your feedback, we will take your suggestions into consideration when designing the website.

The current image and the text applied to that image on the Cent Browser Home Page are looking a bit bleak.  Sad

I would like a bright Image with bright text applied to that image on the Cent Browser Home Page.  Smile

[Image: vygm97KT_o.png]

[Image: ko7VJexq_o.jpg]
(08-18-2024, 11:54 AM)Sneisi Wrote: The current image and the text applied to that image on the Cent Browser Home Page are looking a bit bleak.  Sad

I would like a bright Image with bright text applied to that image on the Cent Browser Home Page.  Smile

[Image: vygm97KT_o.png]

[Image: ko7VJexq_o.jpg]
Yes, it's a bit dim.
For the redesign, we will consider simpler UI and may not use a large background image.