Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stable version (5.2.1168.83)
(07-12-2026, 08:12 PM)tamer Wrote: I vote for going open source just because of the bus factor. Yeah maintaining it is a pain, but more people would be nice and there's always some chore for extra hands. I doubt i can even compile it on my current pc (never dealt with anything that big), but I'd definitely join. Maybe it wouldn't work, but worth to try I think.
i also will vote to make it open source
Reply
(07-07-2025, 02:46 PM)Admini Wrote: Changelog:
https://www.centbrowser.com/history.html#5.2.1168.83


Download Links: 
64-bit Installer
64-bit Portable

Cent Browser is the best browser I've ever used, but it was really a long time since last update, many extensions and function are not compatible with 5.2.1168.83 now.

Really appreciate you could update to latest Chromium!
Reply
plz update !
Reply
chrome.dll modified to show Chrome 151.1.X version

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nuhkta8kb...79lxw&dl=0
Reply
(08-08-2026, 05:40 PM)zoso Wrote: chrome.dll modified to show Chrome 151.1.X version

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nuhkta8kb...79lxw&dl=0

Thank you!
I appreciate that you post these updated chrome.dll files.

Cent is the best chromium browser, it is fast, safe and highly configurable. I hope the developers keep updating it.
Reply
Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium
Reply
(08-11-2026, 04:48 AM)piter1114pl Wrote: Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium
true Exclamation
Reply
(08-11-2026, 04:48 AM)piter1114pl Wrote: Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium

Thorium is not a bad browser, but Cent has much more features and is highly configurable.
For example "Tab Options" under Settings, there are some features I really appreciate, like "force typed URL's and search results
to open in new foreground tab". Not many chromium browsers has this function, Catsxp and Maxthon are among the few.
And there are a lot of other helpful features in Cent, not seen in many other chromium browsers.

But that's me - for those who only need a fast and safe chromium browser without so many features, Thorium is great.
Reply
Hey, I’m on Windows 7 32-bit, using Cent Browser 5.2.1168.83 (Official Build) (32-bit, Portable), Chromium 134.0.6998.136. Is this the latest version?
Reply
(08-14-2026, 01:26 PM)sx1sajor Wrote: Hey, I’m on Windows 7 32-bit, using Cent Browser 5.2.1168.83 (Official Build) (32-bit, Portable), Chromium 134.0.6998.136. Is this the latest version?

Yes, this is the latest version of CentBrowser.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)