(06-15-2026, 04:10 PM)zoso Wrote: i write in english, why u write in russian?I'm sorry. I thought that in these times of high technology, there are no problems with translating into any language. Forgive me generously if I have offended you with the Russian language. Thank you! We will save ourselves for the time being in this way, until the version with the new engine comes out. However, he defines my OS as 10, although I have 7.
|
Stable version (5.2.1168.83)
|
|
06-16-2026, 07:23 PM
some things might get lost in translation, that is why we all use english. i can use romanian, but i dont.
06-17-2026, 03:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2026, 03:10 PM by anonim.johndoe.)
(06-15-2026, 02:26 AM)zoso Wrote: chrome.dll modified to show 149.1.X version https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/srtr1zrrr...4urxd&dl=0 After i replaced the chrome.dll file, when i try to access Gmail, Cent Browser crashes ! Now does not crash but the i receive the message : "This browser or app may not be secure. Learn more Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in."
06-18-2026, 08:23 PM
(06-16-2026, 07:23 PM)zoso Wrote: some things might get lost in translation, that is why we all use english. i can use romanian, but i dont.Sorry, but let me tell you a big secret — just don't tell anyone)) If I don't know English well enough, I use a translator too. That means part of the meaning can still get lost on my side, exactly the same way it can get lost on yours when your browser translates my message. So the translation issue exists regardless of which language the original message is written in. The only difference is which of us clicks the "Translate" button.
06-23-2026, 01:23 AM
Стоит заплатка,показывает версию 149.....у браузера,но на твитче пишет "Ваш браузер пока не поддерживается.
Используйте рекомендуемый браузер или узнайте подробности здесь." До этого стояла заплатка 141 версии ничего не просило, войти на аккаунт не могу(
06-23-2026, 03:56 AM
(06-23-2026, 01:23 AM)Sol Wrote: Стоит заплатка,показывает версию 149.....у браузера,но на твитче пишет "Ваш браузер пока не поддерживается. Can't log in to Twitch when using the original chrome.dll or the replaced chrome.dll? Could it be interference from browser extensions?
06-25-2026, 10:15 PM
(06-23-2026, 03:56 AM)S8F8ry Wrote: Can't log in to Twitch when using the original chrome.dll or the replaced chrome.dll? Could it be interference from browser extensions?Excuse me for butting in The issue where I can’t log in—whether using the original chrome.dll or the modified one—has not been resolved I tried logging in with all extensions disabled, but I still couldn’t log in Additionally, I’m experiencing the following issues: ・I can’t view the viewer list ・I get errors when trying to purchase Bits or subscriptions ・I can't receive special bonuses for Channel Points my environment is Cent version 5.2.1168.83, and I’m using a modified chrome.dll with Chromium 148.1.1000.162
06-26-2026, 11:31 AM
(06-25-2026, 10:15 PM)Seriranian Wrote: Excuse me for butting in The issues you encountered are all normal when tested in my environment. When you enter Safe Mode (press Alt+F, select "Restart in safe mode" from the expanded menu under "Help") while using the original chrome.dll, do these issues still occur?
06-26-2026, 07:02 PM
(06-23-2026, 03:56 AM)S8F8ry Wrote: Не удаётся войти в Twitch, используя оригинальный chrome.dll или заменённый chrome.dll? Возможно, это связано с помехами от расширений браузера?замененный, сегодня браузер начал вылетать из gmail почты, не могу войти, браузер сразу вылетает, расширения все отключены.
06-27-2026, 02:23 AM
(06-26-2026, 07:02 PM)Sol Wrote: замененный, сегодня браузер начал вылетать из gmail почты, не могу войти, браузер сразу вылетает, расширения все отключены. Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "replacement" specifically. Does it mean reusing the original chrome.dll of the program, or using the modified chrome.dll? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)

