Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129
(06-28-2024, 04:32 PM)Admini Wrote: It may not be appropriate to call it "bug", it should be called "compatibility issue". Since Chrome has accelerated the update frequency, this type of problem has increased significantly, and it is beyond our control. Therefore we don't know which version will be slightly more stable. The best way is to lag behind by a few versions.
As for what to call it, I don't care what you call it.
Whatever it is, it doesn't change the fact that there is a issue.

And if we are unlucky enough to have some issues with chromium126, I have nothing to say as long as we can release another version soon.
If there is a issue right now, and the only way to fix it is to move to another version, then, to me, that is no different than waiting for the usual version of cent to be upgraded.

So with all due respect, I fear it will take a year like this version or two years like the last version.
Because I'm currently on chromium118 and regardless of the issue, I'm already wishing I could catch up with chromium a bit more.

>The best way is to lag behind by a few versions.

This is exactly what I implicitly suggested in my last reply. There is nothing wrong with chromium121 or 124, as long as it can be released quickly.
When using the Tampermonkey extension, a message appears: Please enable developer mode to allow userscript injection. Click here for more info how to do this. But this mode is enabled.
(06-28-2024, 05:49 PM)Detox Wrote: Здравствуйте админ.

Вы на самом деле выбрали весьма хорошую версию (118) среди возможных из последних для тестов. Объясню почему.

По моим наблюдениям, от 119 до 121 версии усиленный упор пошёл на умышленном создании огромного количества дыр и ошибок (особенно в 120 версии). Это началось раньше, но 118 версия ещё не так сильно была этим обставлена. 
Это было необходимо бенефициару для ускоренного внедрения в браузер ИИ и прочих скрытых или вспомогательных способов телеметрии с подводными камнями в виде анализа и наблюдений за пользователем. 
А дальше уже пошло по нарастающей. Вес будет увеличиваться. Глюки и проблемы тоже. Людей будут регулярно пугать хакерскими атаками и взломами для частых переходов и обновлений. По этой причине, возможно стоило бы сделать дополнительно версию меньше 118, но больше 102. В пределах 109 (последней официальной для Windows 7, 8.1) конкретно для той же Windows 7, 8,1 32 bit-64bit. Которая была бы универсальнее и позднее 102, и не такая тяжёлая как 118. А последние версии (за 128) возможно действительно уже не будут иметь особого значения для пользователей ниже Windows 10 (по крайне мере временно). То есть имеется некоторый переломный момент для размышления на эту тему, и возможно было бы полезным даже сделать некоторое голосование чтобы узнать какого мнения на эту тему другие пользователи. 
ИИ функции по умолчанию насильно встроенные в браузер будут усугублять ситуацию с производительностью систем людей пользующихся любой Windows (в особенности 7, 8.1). Может быть вариант такого временного разделения имел бы место быть?
Сделать крайнюю версию для пользователей windows 7, 8.1 между 102 и 118, а дальше некоторое время тестировать 128 + для пользователей windows 10 и выше без поддержки windows 7, 8.1? Может эта идея странная. И для форс мажорных обстоятельств для пользователей windows 7, 8.1 неприемлима. Что вы думаете по этому поводу? Будет ли это вас сильнее обременять временем?
What you said makes sense. In fact, we are also planning to use a separate branch to support Win7.
(06-29-2024, 07:42 PM)molio Wrote: As for what to call it, I don't care what you call it.
Whatever it is, it doesn't change the fact that there is a issue.

And if we are unlucky enough to have some issues with chromium126, I have nothing to say as long as we can release another version soon.
If there is a issue right now, and the only way to fix it is to move to another version, then, to me, that is no different than waiting for the usual version of cent to be upgraded.

So with all due respect, I fear it will take a year like this version or two years like the last version.
Because I'm currently on chromium118 and regardless of the issue, I'm already wishing I could catch up with chromium a bit more.

>The best way is to lag behind by a few versions.

This is exactly what I implicitly suggested in my last reply. There is nothing wrong with chromium121 or 124, as long as it can be released quickly.
Now it shouldn't take that long to upgrade Chromium version.
(06-30-2024, 11:48 AM)Praxideke Wrote: When using the Tampermonkey extension, a message appears: Please enable developer mode to allow userscript injection. Click here for more info how to do this. But this mode is enabled.
Are you using this version?
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...pobloojgfn
[приложение=1948]
На последней сборке я заметил, что вкладки выпадают из ниоткуда

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-30-2024, 04:54 PM)Admini Wrote: Are you using this version?
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...pobloojgfn
Thank you, there are no problems with this version
(Yesterday, 05:05 AM)Proton1983 Wrote: [приложение=1948]
На последней сборке я заметил, что вкладки выпадают из ниоткуда
Are you using Win7?
Have you tested it in safe mode?
(06-30-2024, 04:46 PM)Admini Wrote: What you said makes sense. In fact, we are also planning to use a separate branch to support Win7.
We are extremely grateful for your decision.

(06-30-2024, 04:52 PM)Admini Wrote: Now it shouldn't take that long to upgrade Chromium version.
I am very grateful and pleased with the energetic development and enthusiastic responses to the forum this year.

I assume the word that the upgrade will not take too long is in response to the above decision to branch out for win7, but I would appreciate it if you could demonstrate this in action.

I hope to have the files added to the beta directory by July or mid-August at the very least.
If it takes longer than that, then it is not "soon enough".
(Yesterday, 04:38 PM)Admini Wrote: Are you using Win7?
Have you tested it in safe mode?
У меня win 10 ltsc