Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need additional functions and some improvements
Everything is great in this browser except some things:

If you have Favorites bar on the left side of the window it doesnt auto hide on mouseout you need to click outside to hide the panel. That's not good. And also the problem with Favorites bar on the left side is that it sometimes appears if you are working in another program and move mouse to the left edge of the screen! Need to switch to Cent to close it, very annoying. But the favorites bar by itself is great.

Next problem appears if you use a local html page as a home page. When you open a favorite link it replaces the home page and doesnt open in new window, while if you have a website opened it works perfectly and doesnt replace it, opens in a new window. I need my homepage to stay opened when I open a favorite. 

And one more thing  - it would be great to have some kind of preloader to preload browser for more quicker start. I mean the small program to put in startup folder in windows to load with the system. This feature surely must be customizable and optional.

Hope will see this improvement in future updates
Best Regards

Messages In This Thread
need additional functions and some improvements - by catz88 - 10-13-2018, 11:49 AM