Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released
(05-24-2016, 02:09 AM)Knowguy Wrote: I can't pinpoint what it is, but this release feels extremely sluggish.  The UI and even going to internal pages like chrome://memory-redirect or chrome://flags is taking awhile.  When opening a new tab that is set to blank I get enough pinwheel to time before it finishes processing to make me question why its having to process this long on a blank new tab? (Although this particular problem I have noticed in the last several releases, new tab slowness / pinwheeling).

In watching what is going on, it seems Cent is struggling to load images from sites.  I have uninstalled and wiped registry and hidden folders and everything in order to make sure its not an install or corruption problem. Also when I go to close Cent again it is taking a few seconds long just to close.

I am running this on an Intel i5 with 8Gbs of RAM.  Never had a problem with any browser slowness like this.  For once Firefox's UI is faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have never experienced such kind of slowness.
Please try quiting your anti-virus software, and use safemode.bat to start the browser.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released - by Admini - 05-24-2016, 06:46 AM