Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released
I can't pinpoint what it is, but this release feels extremely sluggish.  The UI and even going to internal pages like chrome://memory-redirect or chrome://flags is taking awhile.  When opening a new tab that is set to blank I get enough pinwheel to time before it finishes processing to make me question why its having to process this long on a blank new tab? (Although this particular problem I have noticed in the last several releases, new tab slowness / pinwheeling).

In watching what is going on, it seems Cent is struggling to load images from sites.  I have uninstalled and wiped registry and hidden folders and everything in order to make sure its not an install or corruption problem. Also when I go to close Cent again it is taking a few seconds long just to close.

I am running this on an Intel i5 with 8Gbs of RAM.  Never had a problem with any browser slowness like this.  For once Firefox's UI is faster.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released - by Knowguy - 05-24-2016, 02:09 AM