Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GDI rendering completely broken in v3.2.4.23
(05-08-2018, 11:35 AM)DoesntMatter Wrote: A lot of people is waiting for default settings, not your personal introduced in last releases. And by Option in Browser, not by third party software.
So please stop speak for us if only you satisfied with new one.

You stop speaking for yourself! He uses MacType and you don't, you don't even know what MacType is, what turn DW off for.

Let me be clear, I don't care whether there is an option about Gamma if you guys need it, I just hope Cent not to go back to the damn gray text.

I said those "no need" because some of you used MacType and I Know MacType much much better than you. The new Gamma is OK without MacType, so any problem with MacType due to unproper configuration.

If you think the text is not OK without MacType, post screenshots because I can't reproduce the so called grey text, maybe the moderator too.

As to this problem itself, UI/ Web page / Console renders a different way, maybe there are independent Gamma values which are need to be corrected, we'd better make it right instead of changing the globle Gamma.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GDI rendering completely broken in v3.2.4.23 - by Storm - 05-09-2018, 01:53 AM