Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Suggestions and Encountered Bugs (Chapter One & Two)
Dear CentBrowser,

Although it is late, thank you so much for your reply and interest.

I just now write that a response a user from from Google Chrome Forum.

Cent Browser also suggested in information report written by Pál Tamás Ács: https://justpaste.it/xtpq

I guess, you now updating over v53. Need try so hard for fork/implementation/updating. 

I waiting Cent's v53 fork for "Chapter Two". Smile 

For now, this is Chapter One-and-a-Half.

I must say in advance a request. What is? It's User-Agent. (Of course, via switches or extensions it's possible changing of user-agent).

Cent haven't described self User-Agent.

I looks this site and the site supposes Chrome my Web Browser! (I know, need Chrome strings in user-agent. Probably they only looks the 'Chrome' or 'Gecko' engine strings.). Therefore, can't be important showing wrong detecting in this an so on static sites. 

More importantly is Google what thinks. Perhaps, they still using our Chrome! They must not think so. No need play into Chromium developer's hands. Cent shouldn't permit that, or not? 

Opera's user-agent: 
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2716.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/39.0.2234.0 (Edition developer)

Besides, this user-agent info can be useful showing in chrome://help/ ...

Speaking of the chrome:// prefix, it's can be cent:// for this browser.

Here is over my "....and-a-Half" suggestion. My suggestions and reporting bugs to be continued after the new update. Stay tuned. Smile

Good works for fork-update. May it be easy.
Kind regards...

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Suggestions and Encountered Bugs (Chapter One-and-a-Half) - by pureocean - 09-09-2016, 04:57 AM