Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Page Unresponsive" error on some websites
(08-05-2024, 05:04 PM)Admini Wrote: Please try "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu, and then disable all extensions temporarily.

The Wipe browsing data feature in the Help menu is an amazing and unique cache data cleansing tool, I haven't seen at other Chromium based browsers in the (Help) menu. I wasn't familiar with it until I followed your advise to try the Wipe browsing data feature. I guess this tool contributes to a positive list of features why Cent Browser differs from other Chromium based browsers. The Wipe browsing data feature in the Help menu differs significantly compared to the well known Clear browsing data function (Ctrl+Shift+Del).

I checked some previous Cent Browser versions like 5.0.1002.354 and 5.1.1130.82, but  in that versions I haven't seen the Help menu the Wipe browsing data feature. It seems Wipe browsing data feature in the Help menu is a new added Deep clean browsing data feature since Cent Browser v5.1.1130.123.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Page Unresponsive" error on some websites - by Sneisi - 08-08-2024, 05:35 PM