Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Page Unresponsive" error on some websites
(08-07-2024, 04:31 PM)Sneisi Wrote: Thank you very much. After trying different solutions, your clue to "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu is the best one.  Smile

I'm sorry that I misunderstood you at first; that I misinterpreted "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu with "Clear browser data" (Ctrl+Shift+Delete). I was worried that necessary should browsing data would be erased. After trying other solutions as mentioned in my previous reply, I've made a copy of my main Cent Browser profile and applied your instruction to try "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu.

[Image: JSYcq4b0_o.png]

After pressing the OK button, Cent Browser was shutting down and a whole CMD Prompt list came across. By applying "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu, there is no necessary browsing data erased, were I was worried about. After applying "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu and restarting Cent Browser the "Page Unresponsive" errors are gone, and I don't need to open that pages in the Incognito mode to work properly; even without disabling uBlock Origin.

[Image: rOzLvCYW_o.png]
Glad to know it has been solved.
If this is the case, it may be because your cache data is too large(which may cause IO timeout).

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Page Unresponsive" error on some websites - by Admini - 08-07-2024, 05:13 PM