Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Page Unresponsive" error on some websites
(08-05-2024, 05:11 PM)ZenBeer Wrote: Doesn't happen to me even after disabling my Adblocker (Ublock Origin)

Using Version 5.1.1130.129 (Official Build) (32-bit) (Portable)

Thank you for sharing your browsing experience, that it doesn't happen after disabling uBlock Origin as your Adblocker.

After I disabled uBlock Origin at the webpages I indicated in the opening message of this topic, the "Page Unresponsive" errors didn't appear at my main browser profile with Cent Browser 5.1.1130.129 (Portable), but the loading process of that webpages was a little delayed. It can be helpful to turn off uBlock Origin at webpages with "Page Unresponsive" errors, but for me it doesn't work everywhere. 

After further searching for solutions to solve "Page Unresponsive" errors, at Why Pages Unresponsive on Google Chrome? Fix it Here I saw a solution to try the Incognito mode, and it works pretty well.

(08-05-2024, 05:04 PM)Admini Wrote: Please try "Wipe browsing data" in the Help menu, and then disable all extensions temporarily.

My main Cent Browser profile with 5.1.1130.129 (Portable) has a lot of extensions. Some of the extensions are active and some are disabled. Unfortunately I also have many tabs open. I guess it's not worth for me to disable all extensions temporarily and wiping all browsing data at my main Cent Browser profile. To follow your advise for turning off all extensions and clearing all browsing data, I created a new blank profile beside my main Cent Browser profile. I started a new blanc profile with Cent Browser 5.1.1130.129 and I didn't have any problem with "Page Unresponsive" errors at the websites I indicated in the opening message of this topic.

ZenBeer his clue to disable uBlock Origin can be useful to solve "Page Unresponsive" errors at a lot of web pages, but there are webpages where it doesn't help a lot to turn off uBlock Origin or uMatrix.

Beside turning off uBlock Origin to solve "Page Unresponsive" errors I've found a great solution at FonePaw » Why Pages Unresponsive on Google Chrome? Fix it Here to Try Incognito Windows Mode. The result of opening webpages with "Page Unresponsive" errors in the Incognito Window Mode is really amazing; the pages are loading fast and without any problem. Webpages that show "Page Unresponsive" errors in the normal mode, while uBlock Origin is turned off, are working properly in the Incognito mode; even when uBlock Origin is turned on and allowed in the Incognito mode. I guess there can be some things that interfere with some webpages to load in the normal mode, while that interfering things are turned off in the Incognito mode. 

[Image: yx2I9Ns7_o.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Page Unresponsive" error on some websites - by Sneisi - 08-06-2024, 07:24 PM