Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2024
(07-12-2026, 08:12 PM)tamer Wrote: I vote for going open source just because of the bus factor. Yeah maintaining it is a pain, but more people would be nice and there's always some chore for extra hands. I doubt i can even compile it on my current pc (never dealt with anything that big), but I'd definitely join. Maybe it wouldn't work, but worth to try I think.
i also will vote to make it open source
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(07-07-2025, 02:46 PM)Admini Wrote: Changelog:
https://www.centbrowser.com/history.html#5.2.1168.83
Download Links:
64-bit Installer
64-bit Portable
Cent Browser is the best browser I've ever used, but it was really a long time since last update, many extensions and function are not compatible with 5.2.1168.83 now.
Really appreciate you could update to latest Chromium!
Posts: 36
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(08-08-2026, 05:40 PM)zoso Wrote: chrome.dll modified to show Chrome 151.1.X version
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nuhkta8kb...79lxw&dl=0
Thank you!
I appreciate that you post these updated chrome.dll files.
Cent is the best chromium browser, it is fast, safe and highly configurable. I hope the developers keep updating it.
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2024
Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2020
(08-11-2026, 04:48 AM)piter1114pl Wrote: Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium
true
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(08-11-2026, 04:48 AM)piter1114pl Wrote: Say goodbye to Cent. Upgrade to Thorium
Thorium is not a bad browser, but Cent has much more features and is highly configurable.
For example "Tab Options" under Settings, there are some features I really appreciate, like "force typed URL's and search results
to open in new foreground tab". Not many chromium browsers has this function, Catsxp and Maxthon are among the few.
And there are a lot of other helpful features in Cent, not seen in many other chromium browsers.
But that's me - for those who only need a fast and safe chromium browser without so many features, Thorium is great.
Posts: 39
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2018
Hey, I’m on Windows 7 32-bit, using Cent Browser 5.2.1168.83 (Official Build) (32-bit, Portable), Chromium 134.0.6998.136. Is this the latest version?
Posts: 116
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(08-14-2026, 01:26 PM)sx1sajor Wrote: Hey, I’m on Windows 7 32-bit, using Cent Browser 5.2.1168.83 (Official Build) (32-bit, Portable), Chromium 134.0.6998.136. Is this the latest version?
Yes, this is the latest version of CentBrowser.