Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stable version (5.2.1168.83)
(07-10-2026, 08:17 PM)spinalgr1990 Wrote: admin its time to give us a new version of Cent
I join the request!!!  Shy
Reply
I vote for going open source just because of the bus factor. Yeah maintaining it is a pain, but more people would be nice and there's always some chore for extra hands. I doubt i can even compile it on my current pc (never dealt with anything that big), but I'd definitely join. Maybe it wouldn't work, but worth to try I think.
Reply
For those looking for an alternative for Chromium-based browsers.

MultiProfile Pro is an extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, Yandex Browser, Opera, and other Chromium-based browsers. It lets you conveniently use multiple accounts on the same website without constantly signing out and back in.

It's not true multi-login tabs like CentBrowser offers, since Chromium itself doesn't support that functionality. However, it's probably the closest alternative available. When you switch accounts, the change is applied across all open tabs.

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...hhdjklocbb

Auto New Tab & Form Rescue automatically opens URLs entered in the address bar in a new tab and helps restore form data, giving you more control over your browsing experience.

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...iknnjjdcjf
Reply
(06-29-2026, 08:17 AM)Seriranian Wrote: everything works fine in chrome 149.0.7827.201
Believe it or not, even though I didn't do anything, all the issues I've reported so far have been resolved.
I don't know why they were resolved, but I'd like to thank everyone who helped me.
Reply
could you upload version 149 .dll ? tenk u
Reply
(07-15-2026, 11:24 AM)spinalgr1990 Wrote: could you upload version 149 .dll ? tenk u

There's 150 on the previous page. It does work, but you can get the same effect by using any User-agent extension. Even if it does work for some cases (like accessing codeberg that seems banned older browsers completely), some captcha vendors may still detect a spoofed version with missing js features.
Reply
(07-13-2026, 02:18 PM)Seriranian Wrote: Believe it or not, even though I didn't do anything, all the issues I've reported so far have been resolved.
I don't know why they were resolved, but I'd like to thank everyone who helped me.
the problem has come back
i don't know what's causing it
Reply
(07-20-2026, 08:06 AM)Seriranian Wrote: the problem has come back
i don't know what's causing it

Have you checked the firewall software or VPN program (if it is in use).
Reply
(07-20-2026, 11:17 AM)S8F8ry Wrote: Have you checked the firewall software or VPN program (if it is in use).
I don't use either of them
Reply
Hi guys, I stopped using Cent for safety reasons but I miss all the features.

How safe is it to use the last version which is so old?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)