Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(09-28-2026, 06:29 PM)Faenza Wrote: Well, hooray!
It's still beta, but you can check out the new version.
https://www.centbrowser.net/zh-cn/forum....3D1&page=1
Thank you, I have tried the portable version, it seems fine and stable so far.
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2021
Still no special thread for newer 5.3 beta there, only at chinese forum?
BTW, vertical tabs need one more tiny setting - move them left or right. Now default is left position.
Posts: 116
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(Yesterday, 03:37 PM)rubbysh_Ye1d Wrote: Still no special thread for newer 5.3 beta there, only at chinese forum?
BTW, vertical tabs need one more tiny setting - move them left or right. Now default is left position.
Currently, there is no dedicated thread for version 5.3 in the English forum, but you can discuss it here or in Bugs & Suggestions in your preferred way.
Since vertical tabs follow the same principles as Chromium, it does not support switching between left and right positions yet. We will consider your suggestions.
Posts: 110
Threads: 17
Joined: Sep 2017
Beta's working pretty well in limited testing. I really wish you'd fix the compact UI feature. I've been using Supermium lately, and their compact UI flags trim at least 16px in height, which makes a big difference on lesser resolution screens. Without it, the Chromium UI feels absurdly large in terms of how much of the screen it occupies.
They're open source, so perhaps their method could be incorporated, rather than fixing the broken feature. Cent has so many other cool features, the only reason I'm not switching back is the goofy default Chromium UI size.
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2021
5.3 beta doesn't show multilogin tabs indicators on vertical tabs. It's quite incovenient. I have to go to Tab search button for clear navigation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2021
5.3 beta. Can't login at tabor.ru despite all cookies are allowed. I deleted all site data and reloaded page, but still got nothing. I need accept more cookies, but I don't know why, because cookies are allowed, 3rd-party cookies are included too. Looks like it's bug.
Posts: 116
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(11 hours ago)rubbysh_Ye1d Wrote: 5.3 beta. Can't login at tabor.ru despite all cookies are allowed. I deleted all site data and reloaded page, but still got nothing. I need accept more cookies, but I don't know why, because cookies are allowed, 3rd-party cookies are included too. Looks like it's bug.
![[Image: taborruloginissue.png]](https://myimgs.org/storage/images/49172/taborruloginissue.png)
From the hint given on the web page, it seems more likely that this is due to ad-blockers blocking certain web resources.