Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Come to Linux
#1
sending out a Letter of which is for all members who puts in all the work it needs so it can grow I am here so I can express how big a supporter i am and so I really do wish all of you, a fun good happy time of day/night week-month-year plus so far much beyond it, all i need of this Great app is to see it rise up and simply just be among all the greats, 90% of stuff Begin small, then will grow as how will it grow if it's already full size and every human/animal was a baby, kid, teen, young adult and more its a life process and you might end up with as much as even up to millions in sheer amount of users and it's only if yall try in all your best and with no less as it will never  do 1 bit go hard or simply just Go home I saw and knows of many apps, brands with less or had less than 100k get millions opera, vivaldi, brave is all good examples I can tell you about and much much more all is at chrome's and firefox's Level or close enough as big top brands the world this planet knows and love all did succeeded with only just a single app with max effort and I request linux support and i think you see if on windows it's a Huge fish in a Giant ocean of many filled up with too many it is flooded as can be it may never pull in as much in recognition as you/it deserves, i had opera in 2010 when I was a kid it was such a very unknown app it was underrated as it was the fastest I had seen I was even afraid of using it cuz it was shockingly speedy way too quick at speed for a kid to control when scrolling plus it was the first browser app I had downloaded by my self away from the likes of chrome and explorer and  by 2017 i was surprised how it has blown up as it was so very big of a deal with stuff you never had seen such as a sidebar it was promoted as can be with ads everywhere and promotion is why tv-radio commercials is all existed for a while now if it's on Linux there is no question if it will blow up it is certain as it's good enough to do so but I'm sure you windows obsessed folks will have it on windows only as you think Linux is Low tier and oh it isn't even coming with Laptops, but Lemme ask you this what is chrome os and is it not successful it has Linux that's why obviously android on it is great I will say how ever  it wouldn't of been enough as Android isn't even a computer os and its overdone with flaws compared to Linux on a computer and also in this day stuff like cachy os is a thing and cachy is Like a most talked about os in this decade by far it has millions of users and bazzite and nobara too it's the big 3 gaming operating systems Linux has right now and millions are using and talking about them do trying to underestimate Linux and pretend it has no users it's crazy I can understand if you thought so in like 2016 and less but as google has aquired Linux into ChromeOS and by this decade it has blown up huge and there is many people who is now getting Linux over windows with all the ai shit nobody likes much.
Reply
#2
Linux is great, but migrating a desktop application to Linux may not be an easy task. Smile
Reply
#3
It's more than just a great option if you want full 100% recognition as this is one of the best browsing apps I ever had on PC, it used it a lot in 2023 as it gives you an ability of downloading any media via almost any site and this could be big a thing for any content creators to use plus it has all kinds of different features it's a galore of many many features it will even put any other kind of browser app with a feature pack gimmick to shame such as Vivaldi, so I'm sure it is any devs goal for his app to get recognition with as much users as it could get it this hit Linux everything else is done for Vivaldi brave opera you name it and yes of course it is hard who said it was easy but more you do the easier it becomes work on it as much as you could and it will eventually lessen the difficulty more and more each time you work on it and in Life men don't care about the difficulty they care about the possibility men work for what they want never scared of doing such put in the work and watch it grow cuz trust me if this hits Linux it's a problem for anything else as it will be among the first since Linux don't have as much in browsers as windows or mac with a downloader and needles to say all the extra other amazing stuff it processes it will not be easy but will be worth it I can promise you that much as Long as it's a flatpak the main Linux app file format this will cause it will ensure it can show up in every Linux app store if you type in browsers and it will definitely show up without a doubt it will become innveitable to see, find and use

Another thing I specifically came as I actually used this for the entire year of 2023 and so I will surely know if its good and how great is it so if I tell you it is probably the best I had on windows believe it cuz a entire year is Long asf to be using a single app not even just a browser any app if it's the best I had on windows imagine how great it will be on Linux, with far less options it will become a main stream or main 3rd party browser mo doubt I don't wanna see such amazing work go down the drain it should be recognized and on Linux it will be that's for sure I saw a photo which has up to about 150 or maybe 200 browsers I was impressed by how many there is plus it has hundreds if not thousands more all on windows but Linux barely has 10 so you know it will become a problem for anything else on Linux a Thanos level threat multiversal maybe a Dr doom it goes without saying or question by the nature of logic and human common sense alone you know it will do greater than great on Linux and thrive big time
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: