Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
windows 7 problem
it doesn't directly concern a browser question. But I'll ask the question and my problem here anyway...

Does anyone know how to change the color of the active task. namely “only” the active task in Windows 7.

the task bar below. where cent browser, brave, opera etc are open the active open task has a different color

Does anyone know how this works? or whether there is a program that can fill the active task with a different color?

Maybe there are also pre-made designs that you can download. Most of the designs I have or have downloaded have not changed the active task color...

At the moment I'm using the "Windows Classic" theme in Windows 7. This is the only way to clearly see the active task that is open (it has a solid white background in contrast to the other gray tasks). However, there is a disadvantage in that a few things are missing on more modern systems (e.g. you can't see the download history when downloading [directly on the taskbar] with the classic theme)

does anyone have a solution to this? program or design templates that are available for Windows 7?

(05-25-2024, 03:40 PM)scheissloch Wrote: it doesn't directly concern a browser question. But I'll ask the question and my problem here anyway...

Does anyone know how to change the color of the active task. namely “only” the active task in Windows 7.

the task bar below. where cent browser, brave, opera etc are open the active open task has a different color

Does anyone know how this works? or whether there is a program that can fill the active task with a different color?

Maybe there are also pre-made designs that you can download. Most of the designs I have or have downloaded have not changed the active task color...

At the moment I'm using the "Windows Classic" theme in Windows 7. This is the only way to clearly see the active task that is open (it has a solid white background in contrast to the other gray tasks). However, there is a disadvantage in that a few things are missing on more modern systems (e.g. you can't see the download history when downloading [directly on the taskbar] with the classic theme)

does anyone have a solution to this? program or design templates that are available for Windows 7?

Attached Files Image(s)

Seems there is no such setting in Windows 7.
Windows 10 has this feature.
https://superuser.com/questions/1717690/...windows-10