I have been using Cent without any problems for several years now, but since yesterday the main profile of my browser has stopped reacting on anything, whenever I do something from the "menu" like trying to scroll through bookmarks or trying to open the bookmarks manager to search for a particular bookmark as scroling no longer works.
The browser freezes and has to be force closed.
Changing the bookmark display from "columns" to the one long dropdown (which is really terrible for a person with a plethora of bookmarks like me) doesn't change anything.
I use the current version of Cent on Windows 11 Professional, the only changes made are the updates Windows does often in the background, according to the update list the last stuff Windows put on there was on 16th.
Since then I immediately also had this " we need to to verify you are a real person" whenever I want to search something with Google. This is also strange. But I can live with that, only I would like to be able to use my bookmarks again. What could be the problem?
Edit: the problem seems not to be caused by an extension, as I have created another virgin profile with no extensions and no changes in the originals settzinge, imported the booknarks there, and the same, as soon as I start scrolling, the browser freezes.
The browser freezes and has to be force closed.
Changing the bookmark display from "columns" to the one long dropdown (which is really terrible for a person with a plethora of bookmarks like me) doesn't change anything.
I use the current version of Cent on Windows 11 Professional, the only changes made are the updates Windows does often in the background, according to the update list the last stuff Windows put on there was on 16th.
Since then I immediately also had this " we need to to verify you are a real person" whenever I want to search something with Google. This is also strange. But I can live with that, only I would like to be able to use my bookmarks again. What could be the problem?
Edit: the problem seems not to be caused by an extension, as I have created another virgin profile with no extensions and no changes in the originals settzinge, imported the booknarks there, and the same, as soon as I start scrolling, the browser freezes.

