Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Context menu items and text is not copied
Wink 
How to remove unnecessary context menu items when highlighting words? (for example, the “print” item, spell check, letter direction, find in other search engines, copy a link to the selected text) I don’t need them. Or maybe there is a necessary extension on the Internet?

You also have a nice feature to copy any text in the browser when you select it. But it doesn't work if I highlight the address bar or search query in the search bar or on YouTube. Can you also enable automatic copying of these selected items?

Attached Files Image(s)

The context menu currently does not support customization.
"But it doesn't work if I highlight the address bar or search query in the search bar or on YouTube"
Do you want to copy the entire URL or part of the URL?
(07-08-2024, 04:27 PM)Admini Wrote: The context menu currently does not support customization.
"But it doesn't work if I highlight the address bar or search query in the search bar or on YouTube"
Do you want to copy the entire URL or part of the URL?
I want to copy the entire address. Also, copying does not work in the browser search results window. at some points it doesn't work as well. can you make a complete copy of everything when selecting?
(07-14-2024, 12:30 PM)erccww Wrote: I want to copy the entire address. Also, copying does not work in the browser search results window. at some points it doesn't work as well. can you make a complete copy of everything when selecting?
You can use Alt+C shortcut, or assign a mouse gesture.
copying does not work in the browser search results window
Can you confirm this issue? And have you checked your extensions?
(07-14-2024, 05:16 PM)Admini Wrote: You can use Alt+C shortcut, or assign a mouse gesture.
copying does not work in the browser search results window
Can you confirm this issue? And have you checked your extensions?
yes, I checked my extensions and disabled them all, but nothing worked. copying also does not work in the address bar or in search on YouTube or in editable windows of other sites. that is, you do not have the technical ability to enable this?
(07-24-2024, 04:04 PM)erccww Wrote: yes, I checked my extensions and disabled them all, but nothing worked. copying also does not work in the address bar or in search on YouTube or in editable windows of other sites. that is, you do not have the technical ability to enable this?
On youtube, it may be a bug, I will try to figure out.
And this feature works only in the web pages, it is not designed to work at the address bar.
(07-26-2024, 06:53 AM)Admini Wrote: On youtube, it may be a bug, I will try to figure out.
And this feature works only in the web pages, it is not designed to work at the address bar.
this thing doesn't work on all sites where there is a search box. It's not a youtube bug. Now I tried to enter text in the search box on your forum in the upper right corner. I selected it with the mouse, but the text did not copy! that's what I'm talking about. Thanks. If you can fix this, that's very good.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-26-2024, 08:38 PM)erccww Wrote: this thing doesn't work on all sites where there is a search box. It's not a youtube bug. Now I tried to enter text in the search box on your forum in the upper right corner. I selected it with the mouse, but the text did not copy! that's what I'm talking about. Thanks. If you can fix this, that's very good.
We have confirmed this bug.
Will fix it in the next version.