Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to change Incognito theme?
It's kinda hard for me to determine which tab is the current one in Incognito 'cause theme is too dark in all the ways(especially when many tabs with same website icon). So is there a way to change the Incognito theme to some other?

I tried to create own Chrome theme via https://chrometheme.studio/ which provides setting to change colors of Incognito too, but after i apply created custom theme in Cent - normal window show all picked colors fine, but Incognito stays same vanilla dark. Why?

Example of custom theme: 
.zip   chrome-theme.zip (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 82)
Since Chrome 100, Google removed the ability to use theme for Incognito Mode.
So your theme will not be applied to incognito window.
Damn, that's bad news, "thank's google" = makes Incognito quite uncomfortable to use.
You can try enabling colors in title bar, it will be much better.
"Settings" > "Personalization" > "Colors.", "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders"
Somehow no Personalization in my Settings. I have a guess it probably appears only when some google account used(which i don't). Still thank you for a hint.
(07-02-2024, 09:09 PM)rey Wrote: Somehow no Personalization in my Settings. I have a guess it probably appears only when some google account used(which i don't). Still thank you for a hint.
These are the settings in Windows
(07-08-2024, 10:30 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: These are the settings in Windows
Oh, then my Win7 doesn't seem to have this.