CentBrowser Forum
Bug of the position of the activated tabs - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Suggestions (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bug of the position of the activated tabs (/showthread.php?tid=4957)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bug of the position of the activated tabs - Trommy - 01-08-2023

When i want to activate some inactive tabs far from current opened, it activate near previous opened tab, not in their places. There was no such bug in the version 5.0.1002.182 beta. In subsequent versions, it has already appeared. I returned to 02.182, but yesterday it was updated without my desire.

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - CentBrowser - 01-08-2023

You need to disable auto update in chrome://settings/cbOtherOptions
Did this issue occur after you closed some tabs and the cursor was still hovered the tab bar?
If this is not the case, can you record a video to show that?

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - Trommy - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:42 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You need to disable auto update in chrome://settings/cbOtherOptions
Did this issue occur after you closed some tabs and the cursor was still hovered the tab bar?
If this is not the case, can you record a video to show that?
Already disable it, thnx.
Not close, but activate. I have ~30 tabs opened, but not all of them acitvated/loaded at the same time - "firefox-style". I like this feature in Cent - browser dont load all opened tabs after start, only last actived and load just via your click. Bug is just when activate "unload"/sleeping tabs and, of course the cursor is hanging over the tab bar at the same time. ะก cant record video cus the bug appears randomly.

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - andpost25 - 01-10-2023

I have the same problem in update 5.0.1002.295

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - CentBrowser - 01-15-2023

(01-10-2023, 07:13 AM)andpost25 Wrote: I have the same problem in update 5.0.1002.295
Can this issue be reproduced stably?

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - andpost25 - 01-16-2023

When there are few tabs, approximately less than 10, the problem does not seem to be observed.

(01-15-2023, 04:17 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can this issue be reproduced stably?
problem pops up randomly

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - CentBrowser - 01-20-2023

(01-16-2023, 04:59 AM)andpost25 Wrote: When there are few tabs, approximately less than 10, the problem does not seem to be observed.

problem pops up randomly
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to reproduce.

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - predio - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 04:50 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to reproduce.
Having the same issue, when I want to go from one tab to another or even when I try to move a tab from one place to another, it keeps skipping randomly to a different place. I went on here to see if others had the same issue and as I was just about to try the tabs again, it worked normally like in previous version, no skipping, was able to move tab from one place to another without any issue, so it does occur randomly. Hope you are able to find why that is and fix it, thanks!

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - CentBrowser - 01-21-2023

(01-20-2023, 09:49 PM)predio Wrote: Having the same issue, when I want to go from one tab to another or even when I try to move a tab from one place to another, it keeps skipping randomly to a different place. I went on here to see if others had the same issue and as I was just about to try the tabs again, it worked normally like in previous version, no skipping, was able to move tab from one place to another without any issue, so it does occur randomly. Hope you are able to find why that is and fix it, thanks!
Did you close any tabs before this issue appeared?

RE: Bug of the position of the activated tabs - andpost25 - 01-21-2023

(01-21-2023, 01:28 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Did you close any tabs before this issue appeared?
they do not need to be closed for a problem to appear, it appears when you simply click on some open tab