CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 (/showthread.php?tid=4927)

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Maximus Panin - 09-25-2023

(08-24-2023, 01:55 PM)Utu Wrote: Можете установить это расширение в режиме разработчика из дополнений Opera, оно, естественно, не требует версию 109+
https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adguard-vpn-vpn-secure-private-proxy/
Cкачать файл .crx можно из самой Оперы, нажав ПКМ на кнопку установки и выбрав сохранение или с помощью других инструментов, например, https://crxviewer.com/

This will not solve the problem, because in older versions all servers are blocked in Russia. This problem is solved only in new versions, and the new version cannot be installed on old Chrome...  Undecided

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Rag - 09-26-2023

ChromiumIQ
Харош говно по вилам размазывать. Ты на борде всех заебал. И тут хуйню лепиш. Что то не нравиться? Пиздуй на CatsXP там обновы каждую неделю клепают.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Admin - 09-26-2023

@ChromiumIQ @seaclub
Keep respect to each other.
I have to delete your inappropriate posts.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Admin - 09-26-2023

(09-23-2023, 05:34 AM)Gioppy Wrote: @CentBrowser any solution about that?
Are you using 32-bit browser?
If so please try installing 64-bit.(it will overwrite 32-bit)

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - seaclub - 09-27-2023

(09-26-2023, 04:24 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Are you using 32-bit browser?
If so please try installing 64-bit.(it will overwrite 32-bit)

Do you have any plans to upgrade within this year?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Admin - 09-27-2023

(09-27-2023, 03:59 AM)seaclub Wrote:
Do you have any plans to upgrade within this year?
Definitely yes.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - molio - 09-28-2023

(09-27-2023, 03:27 PM)セントブラウザ Wrote: Definitely yes.

With all due respect, is there anything more specific you can say?
Like where are you having trouble releasing it now, or are you in a busy state with your day job?
Like which version of Chromium is it based on?
Such as whether it's an alpha version right now, or an estimate of when you might be able to move to a beta channel by.

I hope I don't offend you.
It's a bad habit of yours, but you often just write, "We'll be able to release a new version this month," without giving any specific progress, and usually two months go by.

If this is the case, it is better to release a beta version or release without saying anything, as you did at the end of last year or in May of this year.

If you just write "this month" or "within this year" and two or three months have passed, I think it is inevitable, not to say natural, that the atmosphere on the bulletin board will deteriorate.
Last time we waited up to almost 2 years.
I think it is only natural, based on our experience here, that people start to get frustrated because they fear the same thing will happen again.

If you can say such strong words as "Definitely," I would like to see concrete progress.

Can't we at least use a task management tool like github's issue and pull request templates?
Backlog or Trello would also be fine.
I know github is the most accessible to most people.

(09-28-2023, 12:18 AM)molio Wrote: Can't we at least use a task management tool like github's issue and pull request templates?
I know this is meddlesome, but I think many people would be relieved if you used something like the following.
Of course, there will be more requests from the odd person,

If you have used Trello, you may have an idea of what this feature is like. If you have used Trello, you may have an image of this feature.

Create To do, In progress, and Done in Project
Using the Automated kanban template provided by GitHub, you can create

To do
In progress
Done
column is created. This can be set later, but if you use this template, when you add an Issue to the Project, it will automatically go to To do, and when you close the Issue, it will automatically go to Done. (When starting work, the worker manually moves the Issue to In progress.)

To do is indicated in gray, In progress is indicated in purple, and Done is indicated in green, making it easy to visually grasp how much progress has been made on the project.

If these three columns are not enough, additional columns can be added depending on the situation. For example, Waiting.

Create a Project for the entire project and a Project for each sprint.
You can create multiple Projects, so create one Project to manage tasks for the entire project, and another Project for the current sprint and the sprints that are a little ahead. Place the issues you have created in the overall project and in a project for each sprint. This way, you can share with your team how many issues have been collected for the whole project and what needs to be done in the next sprint.

Match Projects with Release Versions
The benefit of creating a Project for each sprint is not only to keep track of what needs to be done for each sprint. It can also help you keep track of what you have "done" for each sprint. At the end of the sprint is the release. Release work is done by cutting a branch for the release and deploying. You can tag the commits to be deployed and match the project name with the tag name, which can be used as a simple release note.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Serg - 09-28-2023

At first the update was promised in August, then in September - which is already ending...

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Admin - 09-29-2023

(09-28-2023, 12:18 AM)molio Wrote: With all due respect, is there anything more specific you can say?
Like where are you having trouble releasing it now, or are you in a busy state with your day job?
Like which version of Chromium is it based on?
Such as whether it's an alpha version right now, or an estimate of when you might be able to move to a beta channel by.

I hope I don't offend you.
It's a bad habit of yours, but you often just write, "We'll be able to release a new version this month," without giving any specific progress, and usually two months go by.

If this is the case, it is better to release a beta version or release without saying anything, as you did at the end of last year or in May of this year.

If you just write "this month" or "within this year" and two or three months have passed, I think it is inevitable, not to say natural, that the atmosphere on the bulletin board will deteriorate.
Last time we waited up to almost 2 years.
I think it is only natural, based on our experience here, that people start to get frustrated because they fear the same thing will happen again.

If you can say such strong words as "Definitely," I would like to see concrete progress.

Can't we at least use a task management tool like github's issue and pull request templates?

I know this is meddlesome, but I think many people would be relieved if you used something like the following.
Of course, there will be more requests from the odd person,

If you have used Trello, you may have an idea of what this feature is like. If you have used Trello, you may have an image of this feature.

Create To do, In progress, and Done in Project
Using the Automated kanban template provided by GitHub, you can create

To do
In progress
Done
column is created. This can be set later, but if you use this template, when you add an Issue to the Project, it will automatically go to To do, and when you close the Issue, it will automatically go to Done. (When starting work, the worker manually moves the Issue to In progress.)

To do is indicated in gray, In progress is indicated in purple, and Done is indicated in green, making it easy to visually grasp how much progress has been made on the project.

If these three columns are not enough, additional columns can be added depending on the situation. For example, Waiting.

Create a Project for the entire project and a Project for each sprint.
You can create multiple Projects, so create one Project to manage tasks for the entire project, and another Project for the current sprint and the sprints that are a little ahead. Place the issues you have created in the overall project and in a project for each sprint. This way, you can share with your team how many issues have been collected for the whole project and what needs to be done in the next sprint.

Match Projects with Release Versions
The benefit of creating a Project for each sprint is not only to keep track of what needs to be done for each sprint. It can also help you keep track of what you have "done" for each sprint. At the end of the sprint is the release. Release work is done by cutting a branch for the release and deploying. You can tag the commits to be deployed and match the project name with the tag name, which can be used as a simple release note.
Thanks for recommending Trello.
Our current development process is not very standardized, so there will be deviations when evaluating work time.
We will try to improve it.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - roma - 09-30-2023

why is there no browser for Linux? i work in linux manjaro fork arch linux, there are many different browsers, but I cannot work in them as I am used to yours.