CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354 (/showthread.php?tid=4927)

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - ChromiumIQ - 04-12-2023

(04-05-2023, 04:22 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Nice feature!
I suggested to you more than three years ago to remove the tab bar and move it to the right side of the screen. Also answered: Nice feature! Edge did it, and you're still standing still. The offer was good, the workspace increased vertically. The question is, why do you need to give suggestions if they will not be implemented in the browser?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Admin - 04-12-2023

(04-12-2023, 02:59 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: I suggested to you more than three years ago to remove the tab bar and move it to the right side of the screen. Also answered: Nice feature! Edge did it, and you're still standing still. The offer was good, the workspace increased vertically. The question is, why do you need to give suggestions if they will not be implemented in the browser?
Some features may be good, but not widely used.
So their priority is not the highest.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Maximus Panin - 04-12-2023

So far everything is stable.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - ChromiumIQ - 04-12-2023

(04-12-2023, 04:09 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Some features may be good, but not widely used.
How can you judge the use of the function if it is the first one, it was not in other browsers? I sometimes use Edge, very convenient. Your stagnation in development is visible.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Spuner - 04-13-2023

CentBrowser, I'm sorry, are you going to release an update at all? You said in your post that several day, but it's been almost a month since your post.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Admin - 04-14-2023

(04-13-2023, 05:53 PM)Spuner Wrote: CentBrowser, I'm sorry, are you going to release an update at all? You said in your post that several day, but it's been almost a month since your post.
Yes, it is still under development.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Spuner - 04-14-2023

CentBrowser, what version of the Chromium engine are you currently making the new version on?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - ChromiumIQ - 04-17-2023

It just made me laugh when you defined my proposal
Edge, Catsxp have tab sidebars. Catsxp today, Cent could have been like this three years ago. I made Catsxp the default browser, instead of Cent, and I don't regret it. Rich functionality. Always the latest engine. I do not regret after six years of using Cent. And you continue to live with old baggage and feed the rest of the users with promises about the release of the latest version

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - Wieln1 - 04-18-2023

(04-17-2023, 02:41 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: It just made me laugh when you defined my proposal
Edge, Catsxp have tab sidebars. Catsxp today, Cent could have been like this three years ago. I made Catsxp the default browser, instead of Cent, and I don't regret it. Rich functionality. Always the latest engine. I do not regret after six years of using Cent. And you continue to live with old baggage and feed the rest of the users with promises about the release of the latest version

I value Cent because it gives default Google Chrome experience with power user features, CatsXP is Brave spinoff that completely redesigned from the original, and this design is bad by my opinion, it feels cheap and adware and overall browser feels beta unlike Cent that feels complete product. I can't even remove the centered URL bar. Cent prolly has own codebase that makes developing browser more flexible i think, instead of using stolen solutions like CatsXP, chasing newest chromium version instead of making current features high-quality. But yes Cent, should add sidebar website view, since ChatGPT era comes on this feature is more and more actual. Also good idea adding "tab sessions" like Yandex Browser and Opera that let you switch between tabs that currently displayed on your tab bar, one tab for Github research for example, other for movie research, other for social media, youtube.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.295 - ChromiumIQ - 04-18-2023

(04-18-2023, 01:38 AM)Wieln1 Wrote: I value Cent because it gives default Google Chrome experience with power user features, CatsXP is Brave spinoff that completely redesigned from the original, and this design is bad by my opinion, it feels cheap and adware and overall browser feels beta unlike Cent that feels complete product. I can't even remove the centered URL bar. Cent prolly has own codebase that makes developing browser more flexible i think, instead of using stolen solutions like CatsXP, chasing newest chromium version instead of making current features high-quality. But yes Cent, should add sidebar website view, since ChatGPT era comes on this feature is more and more actual. Also good idea adding "tab sessions" like Yandex Browser and Opera that let you switch between tabs that currently displayed on your tab bar, one tab for Github research for example, other for movie research, other for social media, youtube.
Cent was valuable when versions were updated and new features appeared. Today it's just ancient junk. I know perfectly well what Catsxp is. I have a Speed Dial [FVD] and nothing reminds me of Brave. It becomes simply ridiculous to mention your own code base, which makes development more flexible. Where are the developments? They have been gone for a long time. Did the developer invent the gestures himself or steal from Maxthon? With such a movement, Cent will be in the cemetery faster than he will live. On the screenshots there is a Cent and Catsxp interface and where is it better?
[Image: CentGUI.1681800597.png]
[Image: CatsGUI.1681800492.png]