CentBrowser Forum
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 (/showthread.php?tid=4445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - CentBrowser - 08-30-2022

(08-30-2022, 06:52 AM)luki4 Wrote: В мобильной версии Телеграм не работает контекстное меню по клику правой клавишей мыши.
In the mobile version of Telegram, the right-click context menu does not work.
Do you mean the web version of Telegram(https://web.telegram.org/)?
And if you disable mouse gesture feature, does this issue still exist?

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - LuckyJim - 08-31-2022

@CentBrowser
Thank you again for giving us the awesomest Smile browser on Earth!

Just a question:
Is it possible to add an option "Sort by name" in the context menu of folders in the bookmark manager?

As it is now if I edit a bunch of bookmarks in 10 different folders and subfolders in the bookmark manager I can't sort them right then and there. To do that I have to reopen the bookmarks by pressing the bookmarks button and hunt for all those folders and subfolders one by one to access the option "Sort by name".

Have a nice day!

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - tsukimihime - 08-31-2022

(08-27-2022, 05:15 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: For the video playing issue, you can try append --video-threads=16 to "Other settings"->"Startup command line"
For hiding the Reading List button, you can disable "Show side panel button" in chrome://settings/appearance
For the theme issue in Incognito window, the related source code is fully removed. It may be complicated to add it back.
Thank you, Master. I added the video playback command line you mentioned to the options.

That's good. I feel that the delay at the start of video playback is reduced. It may be difficult to completely fix the problem because the video card has an SLI configuration or an older graphics driver, but it is better than when I did nothing. Thank you for the valuable information.

Clearing the Reading list button also worked. It's nice.
I see. The theme is no longer compatible with the old version(<86). I think it can't be helped. I understand.

My last hope is that my bookmarks will be possible displayed in a list. Please take good care of your body and renew it gradually. Your work always helps me. Thank you very much.

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - CentBrowser - 08-31-2022

(08-31-2022, 10:49 AM)LuckyJim Wrote: @CentBrowser
Thank you again for giving us the awesomest Smile browser on Earth!

Just a question:
Is it possible to add an option "Sort by name" in the context menu of folders in the bookmark manager?

As it is now if I edit a bunch of bookmarks in 10 different folders and subfolders in the bookmark manager I can't sort them right then and there. To do that I have to reopen the bookmarks by pressing the bookmarks button and hunt for all those folders and subfolders one by one to access the option "Sort by name".

Have a nice day!
Maybe what you need is the option "Sort by name recursively for all bookmarks"?
There indeed an extension that can sort all bookmarks at once:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/supersorter/hjebfgojnlefhdgmomncgjglmdckngij

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - CentBrowser - 08-31-2022

(08-31-2022, 12:42 PM)tsukimihime Wrote: Thank you, Master. I added the video playback command line you mentioned to the options.

That's good. I feel that the delay at the start of video playback is reduced. It may be difficult to completely fix the problem because the video card has an SLI configuration or an older graphics driver, but it is better than when I did nothing. Thank you for the valuable information.

Clearing the Reading list button also worked. It's nice.
I see. The theme is no longer compatible with the old version(<86). I think it can't be helped. I understand.

My last hope is that my bookmarks will be possible displayed in a list. Please take good care of your body and renew it gradually. Your work always helps me. Thank you very much.
Thanks for your concern.
Are you using Windows 11?
The multiple column bookmarks feature has bug on Windows 11.
We are fixing it.

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - luki4 - 08-31-2022

(08-30-2022, 04:25 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean the web version of Telegram(https://web.telegram.org/)?
And if you disable mouse gesture feature, does this issue still exist?
Today the web version has been updated and everything works fine. With gestures.Today the web version has been updated and everything works fine. With gestures.

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - patrickdrd - 09-01-2022

I can't download cent at work unfortunately due to:
[Image: WL7Qjv5.png]

please fix/remove in the next version

edit: the problem is only in the x64 portable, x64 setup and 32bit portable version work fine

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - CentBrowser - 09-01-2022

(09-01-2022, 11:56 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: I can't download cent at work unfortunately due to:
[Image: WL7Qjv5.png]

please fix/remove in the next version

edit: the problem is only in the x64 portable, x64 setup and 32bit portable version work fine
This is definitely false positive.
Please report it to McAfee.
Probably caused by the embeded screenshot.exe
We can do nothing to handle this on our side.

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - cecb - 09-01-2022

First thanks for this new release. Even to be beta it's is working good without big issues. I can feel speed/lightweight vs Firefox 104.

Now some question and suggestion:

Question: How about Cent code license? Time ago was "no license", sources are not available, so private code from Chromium BSD? Most files from Chromium are BSD license, but a few are LGPL/GPL/MPL too.

Suggestion: If possible configure "see video on popup window" to keep aspect ratio because free resize cause loss video.

Keep like until today: fast, customizable and zip/portable options. Bookmarks button + multicolumn is the best.

Regards.

RE: BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182 - coldby - 09-02-2022

im still seeing the old tab list menu instead of the new one with search function from chrome. is this intentional ?