The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 (/showthread.php?tid=6850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Majixx - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 07:20 AM)piliq Wrote: You can use this two solutions:
№1 https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthread.php?tid=6850&pid=25173#pid25173

№2

и перестанет работать Cent

RE: new feature request - QZMTCH - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 07:59 AM)Sneisi Wrote: What do you mean with chrome://xxx pages?
chrome://chrome-urls/

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-28-2024

(08-27-2024, 10:43 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: yes, i understood it right away, that's why i asked if it's possible to make it so that the user can also set an icon for chrome links?
maybe something can be rewritten to load them from anywhere, or from a bookmark file, or something else
If we only need to modify the icon of chrome://xxx pages, maybe it would be more reasonable to change the default icon directly. Do you think the default icon is ugly?

RE: new feature request - Sneisi - 08-28-2024

(08-28-2024, 04:19 PM)Admini Wrote: If we only need to modify the icon of chrome://xxx pages, maybe it would be more reasonable to change the default icon directly. Do you think the default icon is ugly?

The webpages chrome://settings/, chrome://extensions/, and chrome://flags/ have differend icons.

RE: new feature request - QZMTCH - 08-29-2024

(08-28-2024, 04:19 PM)Admini Wrote: If we only need to modify the icon of chrome://xxx pages, maybe it would be more reasonable to change the default icon directly. Do you think the default icon is ugly?
no, I would like to make my own icons for different links. Or at least have different icons for chrome pages and actions like kill.
then you make any icons for these pages as you did for javascript and cmd, so that users can replace them in the resource file with their own icons. at least like this

you can make icons for all these links at the compilation stage, different icons for each link, so that they can be distinguished later in the resource file
chrome://chrome-urls/ chrome://about/
chrome://accessibility/
chrome://apps/
chrome://device-log/
chrome://dino/
chrome://discards/
chrome://download-internals/
chrome://gpu/
chrome://inspect
chrome://media-engagement/
chrome://media-internals/
chrome://net-export/
chrome://net-internals/
chrome://new-tab-page-third-party/
chrome://omnibox/
chrome://policy/
chrome://system/
chrome://tab-search.top-chrome/
chrome://tracing/
chrome://kill/
chrome://restart/
at least these links, I saw that people use these links, well, and there are also links like -internals, but for them, icons are probably not necessary

By the way, what is here in the link, where is it in the profile? In what files? Is it possible to manually edit this list? chrome://predictors/
by the way, you could add the changelog here too, because it is often not clear what was done chrome://whats-new/

PS or maybe you can make it so that the resource folder is open like in Vivaldi, so that some files are there with normal names and are loaded from there, and there is a separate resource file for everything else? Application\6.6.3256.4\resources\vivaldi
and then it will be possible to replace icons right there without unpacking the resource file and packing it back

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.123 - tamer - 08-29-2024

(06-09-2024, 09:59 AM)tamer Wrote: Is there any 1gb/ram per tab limit in Cent? I see this page crashes with "Out of Memory"

Since I finally switched to Win10 (debloated with AtlasOS) as it's heading towards EOL and should be polished enough, I decided to check these (and those sent by email) urls again - no issues, everything works just fine as expected.  Sleepy

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - QZMTCH - 08-29-2024

(08-28-2024, 06:50 PM)Sneisi Wrote: The webpages chrome://settings/, chrome://extensions/, and chrome://flags/ have differend icons.
there are many that have icons, but there are also those that don't, but which are in the default bookmarks in the center, such as kill

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - piliq - 08-29-2024

(08-28-2024, 10:02 AM)Majixx Wrote: и перестанет работать Cent
Почему?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.123 - Admini - 08-29-2024

(08-29-2024, 09:45 AM)tamer Wrote: Since I finally switched to Win10 (debloated with AtlasOS) as it's heading towards EOL and should be polished enough, I decided to check these (and those sent by email) urls again - no issues, everything works just fine as expected.  Sleepy
There should be some bugs in our win7-compatible x64 code, but the 32-bit version seems to be very stable.

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-29-2024

(08-29-2024, 09:21 AM)QZMTCH Wrote: no, I would like to make my own icons for different links. Or at least have different icons for chrome pages and actions like kill.
then you make any icons for these pages as you did for javascript and cmd, so that users can replace them in the resource file with their own icons. at least like this

you can make icons for all these links at the compilation stage, different icons for each link, so that they can be distinguished later in the resource file
chrome://chrome-urls/ chrome://about/
chrome://accessibility/
chrome://apps/
chrome://device-log/
chrome://dino/
chrome://discards/
chrome://download-internals/
chrome://gpu/
chrome://inspect
chrome://media-engagement/
chrome://media-internals/
chrome://net-export/
chrome://net-internals/
chrome://new-tab-page-third-party/
chrome://omnibox/
chrome://policy/
chrome://system/
chrome://tab-search.top-chrome/
chrome://tracing/
chrome://kill/
chrome://restart/
at least these links, I saw that people use these links, well, and there are also links like -internals, but for them, icons are probably not necessary

By the way, what is here in the link, where is it in the profile? In what files? Is it possible to manually edit this list? chrome://predictors/
by the way, you could add the changelog here too, because it is often not clear what was done chrome://whats-new/

PS or maybe you can make it so that the resource folder is open like in Vivaldi, so that some files are there with normal names and are loaded from there, and there is a separate resource file for everything else? Application\6.6.3256.4\resources\vivaldi
and then it will be possible to replace icons right there without unpacking the resource file and packing it back
OK, I'll consider your suggestion.
But I'm afraid this is a very niche feature.
Can you share your icons that you want to use for these chrome://xxx pages?