The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 (/showthread.php?tid=6850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: new feature request - Sneisi - 08-11-2024

(08-06-2024, 04:45 PM)Admini Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions.
Request 3
In Chromium 127+ there is an option to decide the position of tab list button. Our tab list feature is useable, but it lacks the search function, which we will consider adding in the future. Or we can directly enhance the tab list feature of Chromium.

If a search function will be added to the current Cent Browser tab list feature, I hope it will have an accurate matching filter and also close buttons added like the current feature of Chromium.

If the current Cent Browser tab list feature will be replaced by directly enhancing the tab list feature of Chromium, I hope it will be enhanced with an accurate matching filter. Last I checked some recent Chromium based browsers. What struck me is the inaccurate filter in the tab list feature of SRWare Iron and Slimjet, which is worthless for users like me with hundreds of open tabs.

If the current tab list feature wil be replaced in Cent Browser by directly enhancing the tab list feature of Chromium with all open tabs together, I can use the extension Thready - Vertical Tabs for the current windowThready - Vertical Tabs is a unique tab manager for the current window, with a an accurate search filter and also buttons to close or pin tabs. Thready - Vertical Tabs can be customized to activate or hide the panel with a single shortcut key. Depending on the settings for the "Side panel" in "Appearance" the panel will be on the left or the right. The panel width can be also adjusted.
[Image: AyziJN9HIU8czhV4GY6z2cwVFCkLZ_crXEt1U-fa...w1280-h800]
Like Thready - Vertical Tabs as a tab manager for the current window, there's Vertical Tabs Side Panel as another version for all tabs globally with a an accurate search filter. It can be customized to activate or hide the panel with a single shortcut key. Depending on the settings for the "Side panel" in "Appearance" the panel will be on the left or the right. The panel width can be also adjusted. It has a tab counter and can highlight duplicates.

[Image: hUhhaZuc5srM-AJmKL4Yg-40AqGTbNu1zYVEpMOx...w1280-h800]

RE: new feature request - molio - 08-11-2024

(08-09-2024, 04:37 PM)Admini Wrote: You can try this extension: Tab Count
I've tried almost every extension of that kind that I could find, and I've already mentioned that the Chrome extension limits the size of the buttons so much that they are unusable and too small to read!
[Image: GHB9seC.png]
Hence, I would like to see the implementation of a
huge GIANT
tab counter that is not confined to extensions.
And lucky for Cent tab list, Chrome has a space right next to it!
[Image: YcGXZa9.png]
If you mean "press the button to make it appear larger," I might want to add a counter at the top of the Cent tab list display, or change the arrows on the buttons in the Cent tab list to counters.

Please look closely at the image in my original post,
Quote:It may not be evidence, but there are not a few tab counters as mentioned in the image in the previous post, so there must be many people who would like the feature.
[url=https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthread.php?tid=6850&pid=26819#pid26819][/url]Please pay attention to this statement of mine.
Quote:I want to change it into multiple columns.
Currently it displays too few tabs.
I think that is a great idea, but I think that is a job for Google to do.[Image: yeMb5Gu.png]
Before I make any enhancements, I would like to ask if it is possible to add Chrome's tab search feature (as Sneisi calls it) to Cent (as if nothing has been changed in the original Chrome).

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-11-2024

(08-11-2024, 08:46 AM)Sneisi Wrote: If a search function will be added to the current Cent Browser tab list feature, I hope it will have an accurate matching filter and also close buttons added like the current feature of Chromium.

If the current Cent Browser tab list feature will be replaced by directly enhancing the tab list feature of Chromium, I hope it will be enhanced with an accurate matching filter. Last I checked some recent Chromium based browsers. What struck me is the inaccurate filter in the tab list feature of SRWare Iron and Slimjet, which is worthless for users like me with hundreds of open tabs.

If the current tab list feature wil be replaced in Cent Browser by directly enhancing the tab list feature of Chromium with all open tabs together, I can use the extension Thready - Vertical Tabs for the current windowThready - Vertical Tabs is a unique tab manager for the current window, with a an accurate search filter and also buttons to close or pin tabs. Thready - Vertical Tabs can be customized to activate or hide the panel with a single shortcut key. Depending on the settings for the "Side panel" in "Appearance" the panel will be at the left or the richt. The panel width can be also adjusted.
[Image: AyziJN9HIU8czhV4GY6z2cwVFCkLZ_crXEt1U-fa...w1280-h800]
Like Thready - Vertical Tabs as a tab manager for the current window, there's Vertical Tabs Side Panel as another version for all tabs globally with a an accurate search filter. It can be customized to activate or hide the panel with a single shortcut key. It has a tab counter and can highlight duplicates. The panel width can be also adjusted.

[Image: hUhhaZuc5srM-AJmKL4Yg-40AqGTbNu1zYVEpMOx...w1280-h800]
Thanks, this extension is quite powerful and has very few bugs.
For the close button in tab list, currently you can use right click to close tabs in our tab list.

(08-11-2024, 08:46 AM)Sneisi Wrote: If a search function will be added to the current Cent Browser tab list feature, I hope it will have an accurate matching filter and also close buttons added like the current feature of Chromium.

If the current Cent Browser tab list feature will be replaced by directly enhancing the tab list feature of Chromium
Just to clarify my position, my standpoint, and my opinion,
I do not want or do not want any changes made to the current Cent tab list, much less replace it.
I want to use the Cent tab list as it is now. (If I would like to add something, The only thing I would like to see added is a scroll bar when the list grows larger than the display screen.)

I also use those extensions, and I think they are great extensions, but they are not enough to replace the Cent tab list, nor can they replace Chrome's tab searcher.
I think they are all complementary to each other.

RE: new feature request - Sneisi - 08-11-2024

(08-11-2024, 04:42 PM)Admini Wrote: For the close button in tab list, currently you can use right click to close tabs in our tab list.

Thanks for this browser using tip.

(08-09-2024, 06:50 PM)Sneisi Wrote:  
[Image: yeMb5Gu.png]

What is described as the tab List button of now chrome for Chromium 127+ by Molio, is a tab searcher, with the whole list of all tabs in all windows lumped together. The current button in Cent Browser 5.1.1130.129 at the right is a tab position list button for the current window with the current displayed tab boldly, apart from other windows with open tabs; convenient and organized.
You are right.
In fact, Chrome is a tab search list and Cent is a tab position list.

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-11-2024

(08-11-2024, 03:58 PM)molio Wrote: I've tried almost every extension of that kind that I could find, and I've already mentioned that the Chrome extension limits the size of the buttons so much that they are unusable and too small to read!
[Image: GHB9seC.png]
Hence, I would like to see the implementation of a
huge GIANT
tab counter that is not confined to extensions.
And lucky for Cent tabulist, Chrome has a space right next to it!
[Image: YcGXZa9.png]
Please look closely at the image in my original post,
[url=https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthread.php?tid=6850&pid=26819#pid26819][/url]Please pay attention to this statement of mine.
I think that is a great idea, but I think that is a job for Google to do.[Image: yeMb5Gu.png]
Before I make any enhancements, I would like to ask if it is possible to add Chrome's tab search feature (as Sneisi calls it) to Cent (as if nothing has been changed in the original Chrome).
Chrome tab searcher has always been there, we just hide it.
If it is need to be shown, we can assign right click to it.

RE: new feature request - Sneisi - 08-12-2024

(08-11-2024, 05:24 PM)Admini Wrote: Chrome tab searcher has always been there, we just hide it.

Is it possible to assign the Tab List feature of Chromium beside the current Cent Browser Tab Position List?

What about it to assign the Tab List feature of Chromium to unhide it on the left, and to leave the Cent Browser Tab Position List on the right with the current column view?

Is there a Shortcut key for the Cent Browser Tab Position List?

(08-09-2024, 04:37 PM)Admini Wrote: I want to change it into multiple columns.
Currently it displays too few tabs.

Changing the Tab List feature of Chromium to multiple columns can enhance the overview for users with many open tabs.

Honestly I'm not really satisfied with the Tab List feature of Chromium; that displays all tabs shuffled together in a long single column with a scroll bar. I prefer to use Vertical Tabs Side Panel for a chronological tab order.

RE: new feature request - molio - 08-13-2024

(08-11-2024, 05:24 PM)Admini Wrote: Chrome tab searcher has always been there, we just hide it.
Thanks for the answer.
Now that you know what you want to know, please focus on the release of the 126? cent as it is now.
We are almost a third of the way through August.

Please let me do it again after the issue-free version is released on this topic.

And since you are replying to something I am in the process of editing in my post, I would appreciate it if you could read the post again if possible.

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-14-2024

(08-13-2024, 04:30 PM)molio Wrote: Thanks for the answer.
Now that you know what you want to know, please focus on the release of the 126? cent as it is now.
We are almost a third of the way through August.

Please let me do it again after the issue-free version is released on this topic.

And since you are replying to something I am in the process of editing in my post, I would appreciate it if you could read the post again if possible.
We will consider your suggestion.
That area is dragging area, which is used to drag the browser window.
If tab count is displayed there, it may be confusing for some users.