The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 (/showthread.php?tid=6850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-07-2024

(08-07-2024, 09:40 AM)QZMTCH Wrote: he probably wanted these functions to be in a dropdown list, since they affect one action, so that there were not several checkboxes. But yes, they are not suitable for the tab settings block

or since these settings relate to clicking on a link, then they probably shouldn't be in the tab settings, but in chrome://settings/cbBrowsing
Maybe it would be more reasonable to refactor them into an "Open links in" option.
This will make it consistent with other options.

RE: new feature request - molio - 08-07-2024

(08-06-2024, 04:45 PM)Admini Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions.
Request 1
Tab Counter feature seems to be of no much use. What do you use it for?

It is certainly not a useful feature.
Especially if you only have about two digits of tabs open.
However, if you open more than three digits tabs, it can help you to weigh yourself down.
For example, on a heavy site like Lifehacker, if you open dozens of tabs, your browser may crash, so you may want to watch the counter and use an extension to organize or pause the tabs for a while.
If you have a PC with 16GB of memory, it will start to slow down after about 800 tabs, so you should be careful from about 600 tabs.
However, it is impossible for a human to count 600 tabs. Therefore, it would be appreciated if the number of tabs is displayed in an easy-to-read, easy-to-identify, and easy-to-understand manner.

It may not be evidence, but there are not a few tab counters as mentioned in the image in the previous post, so there must be many people who would like the feature.

(08-06-2024, 04:45 PM)Admini Wrote: Request 2
"Force links to open in xxx" refers to the action of clicking a link in a web page, while "Open typed URL in" refers to the action in the address bar. There is no connection between them.
um.

My poor English seems to have greatly misled you. My apologies.

I would like to see a UI that allows the user to select in a dropdown list "Force links to open in xxx" instead of just toggling the "xxx" switch button.

current tab
background tab
The one that is selected from the following options.
And I want to add 
"foreground tab"
 to the choices of options.

"Open typed URL in (New background tab)" is an example of a UI location.
It  do not refer a matter of functional relationship.

(08-06-2024, 04:45 PM)Admini Wrote: Request 3
In Chromium 127+ there is an option to decide the position of tab list button. Our tab list feature is useable, but it lacks the search function, which we will consider adding in the future. Or we can directly enhance the tab list feature of Chromium.

I would like to continue to use the Cent tab list as it is, so I do not wish to add a search function.
Since the Cent tab list and Chrome tab list now exist in separate locations, I simply thought it would be nice to be able to use both.

Quote:we can directly enhance the tab list feature of Chromium.
I would prefer to use
the Cent tab list that exists to the left of the window minimize button
and
the Chrome tab search list that exists to the left edge(end) of the tabs
as is.
What exactly do you mean by enhanceing the tab list feature of Chromium?

(08-07-2024, 09:40 AM)QZMTCH Wrote: he probably wanted these functions to be in a dropdown list, since they affect one action, so that there were not several checkboxes. But yes, they are not suitable for the tab settings block

or since these settings relate to clicking on a link, then they probably shouldn't be in the tab settings, but in chrome://settings/cbBrowsing
Additional clarification, appreciated.
Generally, it is as you described.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - InProject - 08-08-2024

(04-16-2024, 03:40 PM)Admini Wrote: If some extensions require higher Chromium version, you can try finding an older version in Crx4Chrome or here for now.
Due to changes in data format, if you upgrade to this version and then revert to an older version, your saved passwords may not be visible. Therefore, it is recommended that you export your passwords in advance if you need to revert.
Hi all! I can't install this extension. Is it possible to somehow influence this situation?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.82 - InProject - 08-08-2024

(04-17-2024, 04:44 PM)Admini Wrote: You can install version 2.0.121
This old extension now again does not work in the new Cent, and in the extension store it says that the old version is chrome/ Help!!!

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-09-2024

(08-07-2024, 06:39 PM)molio Wrote: It is certainly not a useful feature.
Especially if you only have about two digits of tabs open.
However, if you open more than three digits tabs, it can help you to weigh yourself down.
For example, on a heavy site like Lifehacker, if you open dozens of tabs, your browser may crash, so you may want to watch the counter and use an extension to organize or pause the tabs for a while.
If you have a PC with 16GB of memory, it will start to slow down after about 800 tabs, so you should be careful from about 600 tabs.
However, it is impossible for a human to count 600 tabs. Therefore, it would be appreciated if the number of tabs is displayed in an easy-to-read, easy-to-identify, and easy-to-understand manner.

It may not be evidence, but there are not a few tab counters as mentioned in the image in the previous post, so there must be many people who would like the feature.
You can try this extension: Tab Count

Quote:What exactly do you mean by enhanceing the tab list feature of Chromium?
I want to change it into multiple columns.
Currently it displays too few tabs.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Admini - 08-09-2024

(08-08-2024, 05:36 PM)InProject Wrote: Hi all! I can't install this extension. Is it possible to somehow influence this situation?
It works normally here.
What browser version are you using?

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - InProject - 08-09-2024

(08-09-2024, 05:08 PM)Admini Wrote: It works normally here.
What browser version are you using?

(08-09-2024, 05:47 PM)InProject Wrote: 5.1.1130.129
You know, I checked now, and indeed now you can install this extension. A few days ago it was unavailable.

(08-08-2024, 11:01 PM)InProject Wrote: This old extension now again does not work in the new Cent, and in the extension store it says that the old version is chrome/ Help!!!
But this question remains relevant. A very convenient extension.

RE: new feature request - Sneisi - 08-09-2024

(08-06-2024, 04:45 PM)Admini Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions.
Request 3
In Chromium 127+ there is an option to decide the position of tab list button. Our tab list feature is useable, but it lacks the search function, which we will consider adding in the future. Or we can directly enhance the tab list feature of Chromium.

[Image: yeMb5Gu.png]

What is described as the tab List button of now chrome for Chromium 127+ by Molio, is a tab searcher, with the whole list of all tabs in all windows lumped together. The current button in Cent Browser 5.1.1130.129 at the right is a tab position list button for the current window with the current displayed tab boldly, apart from other windows with open tabs; convenient and organized.

Compared to Chromium 127+ versions, instead of the chromium tab searcher on the left, I rather use the Tab Organizer extension for a good overview, with tabs grouped in separated windows. With Tab Organizer it's easy to move tabs from one window to another window or position and to group your tabs. With Tab Organizer it's easy to press the close button for tabs you don't use, without the need to reload that tabs. Tab Organizer can be customized to pop up with a keyboard shortcut and to close with the Escape button. Tab Organizer has also a tab counter for the opened tabs, at the bar or pinned extensions. Tab Organizer has also a search function. I would highly recommend to ad this extension to the Cent Browser Extensions category.

Tab Organizer is one of my favorite extensions.
[Image: AxCJOXxmRub1h8q1LuT7SpPCCRGs6iBKKMO5A4H3...-w800-h500]

RE: new feature request - Admini - 08-10-2024

(08-09-2024, 06:50 PM)Sneisi Wrote:  
[Image: yeMb5Gu.png]

What is described as the tab List button of now chrome for Chromium 127+ by Molio, is a tab searcher, with the whole list of all tabs in all windows lumped together. The current button in Cent Browser 5.1.1130.129 at the right is a tab position list button for the current window with the current displayed tab boldly, apart from other windows with open tabs; convenient and organized.

Compared to Chromium 127+ versions, instead of the chromium tab searcher on the left, I rather use the Tab Organizer extension for a good overview, with tabs grouped in separated windows. With Tab Organizer it's easy to move tabs from one window to another window or position and to group your tabs. With Tab Organizer it's easy to press the close button for tabs you don't use, without the need to reload that tabs. Tab Organizer can be customized to pop up with a keyboard shortcut and to close with the Escape button. Tab Organizer has also a tab counter for the opened tabs, at the bar or pinned extensions. Tab Organizer has also a search function. I would highly recommend to ad this extension to the Cent Browser Extensions category.

Tab Organizer is one of my favorite extensions.  
[Image: AxCJOXxmRub1h8q1LuT7SpPCCRGs6iBKKMO5A4H3...-w800-h500]
Thanks for the recommendation, this is a powerful extension.
However, there are still some bugs. 
For example, "Favorite this tab" button doesn't work now, moving tabs sometimes causes tab order to get messed up.
It would be perfect if they can be fixed.

RE: STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.129 - Admini - 08-10-2024

(08-09-2024, 05:47 PM)InProject Wrote: But this question remains relevant. A very convenient extension.
This should be compatibility issue among the extension, youtube.com and our Chromium version.