Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Технические проблемы
(11-18-2020, 02:49 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can right click the bookmark folder, and add bookmark using command "Add page to this folder".

Is my English really that bad? You never understand me the first time. : (

1. I bookmark sites. The last site added to bookmarks was "example-site".
2. Bookmarking has become quite a lot and I'm starting to sort them into folders.
3. all bookmarks are sorted, and "example-site" is added to the "example-folder" folder.
4. Time passes. I am trying to add the site "new-site" to bookmarks and it is automatically added not to the bookmarks bar (as it should be by default), but to the "example-folder". That's the problem. This is counterintuitive and inconvenient.
5. If I don't notice this when adding a bookmark, I have to move it manually to the right place.

[Image: Mejbstg.png]

(11-18-2020, 02:52 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Why do you want to open the bookmark manager with middle clicking?
If you need to change order of bookmarks, you can just drag and drop them in the bookmark menu.

Because I have hundreds of bookmarks and working with them from the bookmarks bar is very inconvenient. And I'm used to opening folders by clicking the middle mouse button.
Sometimes I move groups of bookmarks, highlighting dozens of them. Sometimes I use the "cut" and "paste" functions (including on many bookmarks at once). I can't not use the manager.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Технические проблемы - by user00 - 11-18-2020, 04:44 PM